Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Spiritus Systems Micro Fight Chest Rigs -Bank Robber Chest Rig

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    I’m digging that bank robber chest rig more and more. That’s going to have to come home here very soon. Wonder if Spiritus has any mil discount going on? Not a deal breaker, just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They do not. I think they offer discounts twice a year, though.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    If or of you guys is running some of the Spiritus rigs, can you tell me how wide the ITW buckle is? I have some straps and ITW buckles from a Haley Flatpack, and some other webbing, but need to know the buckle size to know if what I have will fit.

I can't tell you measurements for the buckles, but they're the same size as on the HSP kit you mentioned. I have a Flat Pack that I can attach directly to the Spiritus rig in lieu of using the H-harness. I could also do this with the HSP D3CR when I still had it. The Flat Pack holding a water bladder attached to a SS Micro Rig makes for a decent "patrol" set up or a good set up for a carbine class if armor is not wanted/needed.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
    I can't tell you measurements for the buckles, but they're the same size as on the HSP kit you mentioned. I have a Flat Pack that I can attach directly to the Spiritus rig in lieu of using the H-harness. I could also do this with the HSP D3CR when I still had it. The Flat Pack holding a water bladder attached to a SS Micro Rig makes for a decent "patrol" set up or a good set up for a carbine class if armor is not wanted/needed.
    Thanks Bogart, That’s GTG. I ordered the bank robber from OP Tactical today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Fortunately this is the internet and no one cares what you think

lol

Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I’ve had a couple of friends send me
    Links to the full kit (bank robber rig, harness and back strap)

Of course I already bought the rig from OP Tactical. But if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM and I’ll forward them info on the deals.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by _Shay_ View Post

I use their bank robber, mk3 chassis and now their plate carrier. Everything they offer is a well thought out design with a purpose, not just some gear to make money. I've set them up for use with a precision rifle, on plate carriers, or as a lightweight carbine rig. They're comfortable, and they just work. I have no issues with the elastic losing its elasticity. They're my go to for any type of gear. I highly recommend them.
    What he said. So far everything they've put out has had some actual thought about bettering the product they're offering, not just offering another version of an existing piece of equipment.
    Also their new slick PC looks really great, and whenever I have money for armor again, it's #1 on my list.
    And that's saying something, since I've been through like 10 or so PCs...

As far as the Bank robber rig, it's an interesting concept. Reminds me a lot of the older-style Artkis M673.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    What he said. So far everything they've put out has had some actual thought about bettering the product they're offering, not just offering another version of an existing piece of equipment.
    Also their new slick PC looks really great, and whenever I have money for armor again, it's #1 on my list.
    And that's saying something, since I've been through like 10 or so PCs...

As far as the Bank robber rig, it's an interesting concept. Reminds me a lot of the older-style Artkis M673.
    Well considering all the stuff I’ve bought from you, your opinion matters. I ordered the bank robber rig earlier this week. I have a Haley flat pack and thinking of marrying those two up for my truck rig. The Haley is pretty compact, but I can still store some essentials. I also need to look at getting another PC for my truck. But will likely be similar to my Beez NIJ II which I love because it is truly a low viz slick carrier.my F-150 though doesn’t have the awesome behind the rear seat storage that my Silverado had... so I’m still sorting through storage options for my truck kit.

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234