Thread: KAK 300 WSM

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

KAK 300 WSM

I was wondering if anyone had tried the KAK 300 WSM AR upper? Opinions?
    Be of good cheer, you men of Valor.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    300 Winchester Short Mag? On an AR??? That's insane.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yup. my only worry is the extractor and how quickly itll break down
    Be of good cheer, you men of Valor.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I don't know how reliably the minimum-taper case would feed, but it should work well enough for hunting purposes.

Firing a 165 grain bullet at over 3200 fps will certainly get your attention.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    That Nemo Gun and others have done the 300WM, but I’ve never seen a high end Company build a strong 30cal blaster other than Barrett.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    I have two of the Kak uppers, a 19”and a 24 “ love them both , I added an adjustable gas block to both because I run a can on both and wanted to make sure they were not over gassed. Both shoot little clover leaf groups with factory loads, the only problem is you have to make sure your getting rounds that are not too long for your mags, pmags work the best , no problems so far , I like the 19” better cause a 24 “ with the can gets a bit long. It’s a great combo I’ve always been a 300 wm fan but that ar style rifle is just bigger than I wanted, the LR-308 platform with this 300!wsm works great and is lighter than the other platform for the 300wm but you have virtually the same speeds . Mine love the hornady 165 grain white tail and the browning BXR 185 grain with a gl shock stock my 10 year old grand son shoots it regularly off the bench