Thread: Which Rudy Project glasses do you use with ear pro?

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Which Rudy Project glasses do you use with ear pro?

I gave in and decided to try a pair. For a few years I used Smith which I still like a lot but I lost a pair and when I went to replace them, the new ones sat very high on my face. I assume they changed the dimensions slightly but am not sure. Either way, I did have some fogging issues and since I use my shooting glasses as eye pro for work, wanted to try something that doesn't fog. I just got a pair of the Rydons in and while the arm is very thin height-wise, the triangular shape makes them kind of wide so they weren't super comfy trying on with my COMTACs, even though those have the Noise Fighters upgrades. Rudy glasses always seem highly recommended so I'm curious what other models people use. Unfortunately they do have to offer clear lenses, not just photocromic but actual clear. At least one pair I liked didn't have any which is a bummer.
    Last edited by Wake27; 06-07-18 at 19:30.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    These. Except mine are not Rudy....

http://m.oakleysi.com/h5/r/www.oakle...I-SPEED-JACKET-PRIZM-SHOOTING-SPECIFIC/p/888392229328

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I've had a few Oakleys, was never that impressed.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I have the Rydons also and as far as ear pro is concerned I'm using the Howard Light Sports. So far I haven't really noticed being uncomfortable while wearing them. I was able to get the shooters kit with multiple lenses for the Rydons. I searched for coupons online and started entering codes until one worked. They were on sale anyways and with the code I got another 25% off I think. I haven't tried any of the other models yet. I may or may not though.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    if you have a really big head (wide), Smith has metal arms that do better under earpro than other brands, optical clarity is definitely behind Oakley