Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ryker Grip

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    . . . And don’t be bothered by GH41. He can be a Mr. Grumpy pants sometimes.
    . . . noted.

As far as KISS applies my current rifle is a BCM RECCE-16 ELW with 15" M-LOK hand guard. The only accessories are an Aimpoint PRO I obtained during a sale going on at LA Police Gear back in April and a KAG (Kinetic Angled Grip) hand grip. I tried a vertical grip in store but didn't like it. I'll be adding some flip-up open sights and that's about it.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Meh, another "revolutionary" doodadthingymathing.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Bone View Post
    . . . noted.

As far as KISS applies my current rifle is a BCM RECCE-16 ELW with 15" M-LOK hand guard. The only accessories are an Aimpoint PRO I obtained during a sale going on at LA Police Gear back in April and a KAG (Kinetic Angled Grip) hand grip. I tried a vertical grip in store but didn't like it. I'll be adding some flip-up open sights and that's about it.
    Then I would suggest you follow a similar pattern with this rifle.

I have a vertical stubby, Tango Down, but my favorite forearm grip is the BCM angled shorty. I hate broom handle grips. Hate ‘em. I have a modified C clamp where part of my hand is both on the rail and partially on the grip, thumb over top.

But my main point is that even if I’m using a Magpul AFG2, my grip on the rail is the same. That’s where the muscle memory comes into play.
    Sounds like you have a solid AR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Bone View Post
    . . . noted.

Then put that $75 towards a scout light.

Feedback Score
    I have bad shoulders so I paid attention to this. There are positive testimonials on youtube for this thing. But there seems to be confusion in California (where I am) if this is a (illegal) vertical grip or not. Meanwhile, I ditched my now illegal standard vertical grip and then my hand stop. I am now doing C-grip alone and loving it so the Ryker grip is no longer on my radar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12