Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do the Dems want the talks with the NORKS to fail?

Feedback Score
    I hope that Trump brings Dennis Rodman into the talks at some point, at the very least as a friendly face. Rodman is a crazy guy but somehow he befriended Kim and he's been trying for years to get some dialogue going between our two countries. Have to give him credit for that. Here's his interview on CNN that I couldn't find anywhere but this one youtube channel.

Feedback Score
    I think the bigger question to ask is why do the Democrats want America to fail? I think especially over the last several years it is increasingly evident that the core of the Democratic party has strong anti-American tendencies.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Easy to answer, because they are commie rats. This is not something new, they have been laying the groundwork for 50 years, infiltrate the education system and brainwash generations of children, demonize Christian beliefs, destroy black families, destroy morality and murder millions of babies.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 06-11-18 at 23:29.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    Easy to answer, because they are commie rats. This is not something new, they have been laying the groundwork for 50 years, infiltrate the education system and brainwash generations of children, demonize Christian beliefs, destroy black families, destroy morality and murder millions of babies.
    ^^^^And there it is. Yet 50% of Americans still vote for them.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    IMHO, the current Democratic Party is a pathetic, dysfunctional , cluster_ _ _ _ of a party . They have no answers, just resist Trump and try to play the race card. They do nothing but obstruct and are backed by the opposition fake news media. Look at the state of things in California and you can see the end result of their failed policies. If Trump could walk on water, the fake news media would say, yeah but he can’t swim. Obama could deceive with a pretty speech but then get nothing done, except trying to tear down and destroy the things that made America great for everybody. Trump, is probably not as good at making speeches, but he sure gets a whole lot more done, and gets results unlike most politicians who just run their mouth and kick the can down the road.
    Last edited by Biggy; 06-12-18 at 07:52.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I find this thread appropriate for this article (even though it is the Atlantic)

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-bitch/562511/

The best distillation of the Trump Doctrine I heard, though, came from a senior White House official with direct access to the president and his thinking. I was talking to this person several weeks ago, and I said, by way of introduction, that I thought it might perhaps be too early to discern a definitive Trump Doctrine.

“No,” the official said. “There’s definitely a Trump Doctrine.”

“What is it?” I asked. Here is the answer I received:

“The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Anyone who doubts Q, well he stated this was going to happen.

A while back Q posted pictures of flying over the Korean peninsula, which some thought was when Pompeo went to NK. So it added some legitimacy that Q was an insider for the Trump admin. The interesting thing is, we're now finding out the actual NK documents were signed back in April.

Q wrote April 27, 2018:

"Peace on the Korean Peninsula isn't big news?
    Should we drop a MOAB on that?
    Timetable shift.
    [Next Week]
    Q"

Q then later posting photos of supposedly Trump's pen and some documents laying on a wooden desk. The desk however didn't match the desk in the oval office. Since the desk didn't match the one in the oval office, people were trying to figure out what it meant and where the desk was. However now that I'm thinking it over, I think the desk was in Singapore during their first meeting in April and the documents were the actual NK peace agreement being posted by Q as a teaser. The later June meeting in Singapore was more ceremonial for the two leaders to actually shake hands for the press. Which makes sense because Trump isn't going to go in blind on this and fail. Trump needed to make sure prior that this was going to work before making it official.

So now here's the interesting thing, "I'm with Rudy" twitter handle, which may be Rudy Giuliani's actual twitter account wrote yesterday:

"The meeting is the second between the two leaders, with the first having taken place at the same location on April 27 and resulting in the signing of the Panmunjom Declaration."

This is a great time in our history to be alive.

M
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 06-12-18 at 09:29.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    IMHO, the current Democratic Party is a pathetic, dysfunctional , cluster_ _ _ _ of a party . They have no answers, just resist Trump and try to play the race card. They do nothing but obstruct and are backed by the opposition fake news media. Look at the state of things in California and you can see the end result of their failed policies. If Trump could walk on water, the fake news media would say, yeah but he can’t swim. Obama could deceive with a pretty speech but then get nothing done, except trying to tear down and destroy the things that made America great for everybody. Trump, is probably not as good at making speeches, but he sure gets a whole lot more done, and gets results unlike most politicians who just run their mouth and kick the can down the road.
    When they took God out of their party platform, the countdown began to their destruction. Don't mess with the Man.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Sure, whatever it takes to bring Trump down. Trump lives rent free in a dem's head and it's driven them insane.
    Last edited by jmp45; 06-12-18 at 11:06.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast