Thread: Corey Stewart vs Tim Kaine in November

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Corey Stewart vs Tim Kaine in November

Corey Stewart has won the Virginia Republican primary to take on Tim Kaine.

He is a Northern Virginia politician and the first that it appears will not sit there and take Tim's BS.

November could be the first time in many years to turn VA back into the Red direction.

Corey is best known for implementing the nation’s toughest crackdown on illegal immigration, resulting in the county turning over almost 8,000 criminal illegal aliens to U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE), leading to a 48.7% drop in violent crime.

As a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment, Corey led the charge to remove all county fees associated with the concealed carry permit --- the first locality in Virginia to do so. Corey has kept taxes and spending in Prince William low, saving residents $205 million, and securing a AAA bond rating status for the county -- one of only 36 such jurisdictions in the nation. Prince William County is ranked the #1 locality in job growth in Virginia and #3 in the nation.

Corey successfully navigated the passage of the largest tax cut in the history of the county leading to a 30% lower tax bill than any other county in Northern Virginia. Small business is a priority for Corey - who cut in half the time to permit a business.
    https://www.coreystewart.com/about

If you live in VA or know anyone that does, plan to help Virginia rid itself of the scourge that is Tim Kaine. Vote, donate, do anything to help. This is long over due.

ETA: Haven't done a full count but several Pro Trump candidates defeated their "Never Trump" adversaries yesterday. Several states.
    Last edited by tb-av; 06-13-18 at 08:35.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    Corey Stewart has won the Virginia Republican primary to take on Tim Kaine.

He is a Northern Virginia politician and the first that it appears will not sit there and take Tim's BS.

November could be the first time in many years to turn VA back into the Red direction.

https://www.coreystewart.com/about

If you live in VA or know anyone that does, plan to help Virginia rid itself of the scourge that is Tim Kaine. Vote, donate, do anything to help. This is long over due.

ETA: Haven't done a full count but several Pro Trump candidates defeated their "Never Trump" adversaries yesterday. Several states.
    I would love to see my neighbors to the East bring some sanity back to the great state of Virginia!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The possibility if ending Kane's political career makes me MAGA Happy!

Feedback Score
    Is there a chance for Stewart to win? I thought VA, thanks to the Northern VA counties, Virginia Beach, and Richmond areas, was as blue as NY or CA.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Tim Kaine always looked to me to be straight from central casting for the part of racist slave owner.

Wasn't he the twit that said something like thousands of people are killed everyday with guns, right after the Congressional shooting?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    We are hoping Corey can win. Odds-makers probably say no. He is a solid conservative. No, VA is not as blue as CA or NY. It is more purple. We have a GOP house. It is very much a swing state, having been solidly red in the past.

I have followed VA politics for years. I live in Northern Virginia. We just elected a swamper to GOP nomination in my VA-10 (Barbara Comstock) district. That is about as blue as it gets up here. I have lived in Richmond for a long time. The state is like CA, in that color of the state is blue everywhere, except for NOVA, and the inner city parts of Richmond, Norfolk (and surrounding Hampton Roads cities). Two different types of liberals.

The hard part here is that Kaine will be seen as quite moderate. Virginia Dems are not ultra-lib (think Pelosi, Al Franken), so there is large appeal to the center-left. Stewart has been an advocate for confederate statue preservation (aka History), and I am sure that the FAKE NEWS will call him a supporter of slavery. He will be painted as a right-winger out of touch with "modern thinking," and the average middle of the road voter will be swayed by CNN and NBC and all the fundraising that will come from the swamp for Kaine. Stewart is an outsider, swamp drainer, so he needs a lot of help.
    Last edited by longshot2000; 06-13-18 at 15:28.
    John
    aka LONGSHOT2000

Disclosure:
    Part-Owner of Charlies Custom Clones
    Avid firearms enthusiast and 2A Constitutionalist
    and agitator of the left and the FAKE NEWS
    Scope Slut and Barrel Nerd

Instagram
    twitter
    youtube
    facebook

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I don't live in VA, but I'd love to see that toad Kaine pilloried and run out of town on a rail.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Unfortunately I dont see him winning. Bummer he was the pick over Freitas who IMO is the real deal, although I dont think he could beat Kaine either.