Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CZ P-09 question

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4brian View Post
    My newest SP2022 is OTB as smooth as my one from 3 years ago and 1400 rds through it. I would postulate that yours is an anomaly. I have tried numerous new ones and old ones and ALL are absolutely smooth in DA OTB. BTW - it should be crisp in SA and smooth in DA.
    The one I own is great. Bought used.

All the new ones I've tried in stores weren't so good

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I would say that some of the older ones had less creep in SA, and that MAY be a function of breaking in - used ones have a 'mature' mating of the hammer and sear.

I have never felt one that had ANY grit in it. Smooth as butter. Some are lighter than others - none have been heavy (as in over 10 LBS).

I have felt plenty of CZs that are over 10 LBS - in fact all OTB that I've seen are. I read and hear reviews to the contrary - I just have a tough time believing them.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4brian View Post
    I would say that some of the older ones had less creep in SA, and that MAY be a function of breaking in - used ones have a 'mature' mating of the hammer and sear.

I have never felt one that had ANY grit in it. Smooth as butter. Some are lighter than others - none have been heavy (as in over 10 LBS).

I have felt plenty of CZs that are over 10 LBS - in fact all OTB that I've seen are. I read and hear reviews to the contrary - I just have a tough time believing them.
    I agree on CZs. They feel all over the place.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234