G&R Tactical
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Highest round count LMT 308?

Feedback Score
    I'm looking for some of that ammo now. Thanks for the info

Feedback Score
    Ordered some 168 and 178 eld match ammo to see how it shoots and I have some sierra TMKs on the way to load up. Going to start with 4064 and see how that works accuracy wise suppressed.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    This guy knows how to run a LMT 308: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5VDuafD1uo

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have a buddy that recommended i purchase an sr25 but after reading about the LMTs in this thread Iím going to go that route instead. For the price of the Knights I can get an LMT and a decent optic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcr5595 View Post
    I have a buddy that recommended i purchase an sr25 but after reading about the LMTs in this thread I’m going to go that route instead. For the price of the Knights I can get an LMT and a decent optic.

Similar but VERY Different guns in feel when you’re actually running them.... I shot them both extensively before I decided to buy a SR-25 ACC ..... The SR is just a class act.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcr5595 View Post
    I have a buddy that recommended i purchase an sr25 but after reading about the LMTs in this thread I’m going to go that route instead. For the price of the Knights I can get an LMT and a decent optic.

SR25 is an amazing piece of kit...but you won't make a bad choice with the LMT...each has its pros and cons...why I always wanted an LMT is its reliablity, accuracy with regular M80 and the one piece forged upper. She is a tank and I am proud to have a LM8MWS...I am however very itching to test out a 308 Bullpup (more than likely the T7 so the LMT "might" be leaving me).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123