Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: California 3 state proposal:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I just want California to break off and fall into the sea.
    I can’t believe you would say this...

While I agree with your sentiment, any survivors would expect to be entitled to their beach front housing back. They would flood into our lands with their liberal ideologies and contaminate what good we have here.

I’d rather see California break off and float all the way to Europe where they feel the grass is greener.

That or set up borders that would put the 38th Parallel to shame.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    They've been talking/trying to split the state in two for decades without success now they're going to split it into three? Yeah OK, sounds Californian to me.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Why not let PR and DC in too, just to really nail down the coffin lid.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    California created the F'ing mess they are in. If it is that bad in California, then why not try another tactic like fiscal conservatism and leaving the laws concerning immigration to the Feds??

It's not going to happen, but if it is even being considered it's the Flim-Flam job of the Century. The liberal tripe they try and force upon their citizens (and non-citizens) brought this upon them, so why not force them to fix it as a State, not States?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    California created the F'ing mess they are in. If it is that bad in California, then why not try another tactic like fiscal conservatism and leaving the laws concerning immigration to the Feds??

It's not going to happen, but if it is even being considered it's the Flim-Flam job of the Century. The liberal tripe they try and force upon their citizens (and non-citizens) brought this upon them, so why not force them to fix it as a State, not States?
    Have you ever watched this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1eNcuGcPW4
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    We should give California back to Mexico since they want to be Mexico so bad anyway.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    We should give California back to Mexico since they want to be Mexico so bad anyway.
    Only with a big ass fence on California's eastern and northern borders.

Feedback Score
    Let them divide into 3 different areas. The rest of the country only has to recognize “California”, so whatever chunk still has their original state Capitol can be “California”. The other two areas will just be US territories, and will be treated as such.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Thank you for sharing. That was educational.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by austinN4 View Post
    Only with a big ass fence on California's eastern and northern borders.

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast