Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    map
    I like it!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Nah, your trapping a lot of people behind the lines. I'd think this would be closer to realistic. We need to keep San Diego, just because.

Attachment 52464

Ignore attached thumbnail below - don't know how to delete it.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 06-15-18 at 12:17.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Sorry bro, your just going to have to bail on CA. I will only be slightly less annoyed by having tax dollars fund a Berlin Airlift 2020, SoCal edition than I am by funding their lunacy now as it is. Into the sea with it all.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtrock82 View Post
    Sorry bro, your just going to have to bail on CA. I will only be slightly less annoyed by having tax dollars fund a Berlin Airlift 2020, SoCal edition than I am by funding their lunacy now as it is. Into the sea with it all.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
    That is exactly what I was going for - there San Diego is, cut off by the pathway from Mexico into the new nation of Californistan. Their only resupply if hostilities break out will be by sea and by airlift.

Kind of gives you the cold war vibe, which, quite frankly is something the Nation is missing.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Thank you. Since every idiot who keeps reposting and masturbating over this plan apparently doesn't realize it cannot be done.

Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Yes.

Article IV - The States Section 3

Clause 1:

New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    Thank you. Since every idiot who keeps reposting and masturbating over this plan apparently doesn't realize it cannot be done.

Ha, true. Also the end result will be that we have 2 more liberal voting states if CA were to split into 3 states.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Frankly, I was hoping they'd secede from the union, Then, they could be completely cut off, and hung out to dry...Going about a month or two without power, water, regular supplies being brought in, would likely give the state goverment a much needed tune up once the citizens got a good taste of communism, and figured out it wasn't the paradise they were promised it would be...
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Nah, your trapping a lot of people behind the lines. I'd think this would be closer to realistic. We need to keep San Diego, just because.

Attachment 52464

Ignore attached thumbnail below - don't know how to delete it.
    Yeah, you don't want to give up things like Yosemite, Kings Canyon and most of the Mojave. I love the desert (spring, late fall and winter). The desert is a wonderful place to go shooting and just driving around. Gotta keep them. The coast of Ca. is quite stunning but something has to go and that's where most the commies like to hang.

This is tongue in cheek, I said early on this ain't gonna happen.
    Last edited by TomMcC; 06-17-18 at 16:42.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    When I look at the map of the new 3 part California, I see 6 democratic senators in DC if this passes.
    Yep. Agreed.

I would prefer to stoke the flames of Calexit.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    The split is 100% wrong . There needs to be a state of Jefferson .The central valley and the coastal cities which are the libtard havens and Norte Mexico combined. The way the proposed split is done the libtards will have the majority in all 3 states .The Libtards and tech scum destroyed the SF Bay Area and the LA valley sucks big time I am 65 years old and grew up in Millbrae California then after 10 years of contemplating moved to Palo Cedro Calif then after the criminal releases and LA people ruined the area I moved to Idaho. The libs are ruining Idaho real quick like they destroyed Oregon and Washington .
    Last edited by SteveS; 06-17-18 at 22:51.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast