Thread: OEM Gen3 Glock 19 upper milled for Unity adapters

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

OEM Gen3 Glock 19 upper milled for Unity adapters

Gen 3 Glock 19 slide with all the guts, ready to mount and shoot, used very minimally. It was originally milled for a JP optic, and earlier this year I asked Mark Housel to see if it can be re-milled for a more universal Unity setup. He said he could, and he did. There is a small convex gap between the slide and front edge of Unity plate, as expected, but plates sit in solidly. There are several extra touches, that include front serrations, gray cerakote refinish, and my sine qua non of a carry Glock slide, rounding of rear edge of the slide for lesser print. All of that is shown on pics. Slide has not been shot since coming back from L&M.

The slide will come without Unity plate or RMR, they are on the pic just to show that little gap. Also, an astute eye will notice that there is a tritium front sight on. I need that sight, so the slide will come with a black iron front sight, I just haven't had the time to swap.

Mark's invoice was just under $500 just for the work, Unity Tactical sells their slides for $500 without any internals such as barrel etc, so I figured I'd offer this for $450 shipped within the US. No paypal, no trades, and this will be a firm price. Contact at bodanka@msn.com.

20180614_063908.jpg

20180614_063924.jpg

20180614_063933.jpg

*********SPF*******
    Last edited by YVK; 06-14-18 at 09:36.