Thread: Bulletproof Mind, LTC Dave Grossman

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Bulletproof Mind, LTC Dave Grossman

I've seen On Killing and On Combat mentioned for years, but had never heard of Bulletproof Mind until this past week. There's probably a few videos about it, but the one below is maybe the best three and a half hours I've ever spent.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here is a link to a pdf of the course outline, it may be useful to someone who wants to view:

http://www.su.edu/academics/files/20...d-Grossman.pdf
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I sat through an 8hr "Bulletproof Mind" lecture by David Grossman. I had to take time off because my agency wouldn't send me. It was among the best things I've ever done with my time off. He has a ton of potentially life-saving info, he's a good speaker, and he's pretty funny, he told some good stories & jokes. I think his material ought to be a part of everyone's training if they chose to have &/or carry firearms for self defense.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Kastl View Post
    I sat through an 8hr "Bulletproof Mind" lecture by David Grossman. I had to take time off because my agency wouldn't send me. It was among the best things I've ever done with my time off. He has a ton of potentially life-saving info, he's a good speaker, and he's pretty funny, he told some good stories & jokes. I think his material ought to be a part of everyone's training if they chose to have &/or carry firearms for self defense.
    I went when he visited Phoenix and held it at the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office (IIRC). I felt the same way, best lecture training I've been to. Very insightful and I try to keep some points in the back of mind should I have to be in a shitty situation.

Feedback Score
    The intro is chilling.
    BCM RECCE-16 ELW Aimpoint T2, Scalarworks 1.92
    You need to be, not seem to be.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I saw him a few months back. He is the man! I hope he gets more coverage, there are still so many people that haven't heard of him that have so much to gain from his views on life in general.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Never heard of him or the books. Looking forward to this. Thanks for posting.