Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Where are the 14.5" M4 barrels with FSBs these days?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by indianalex01 View Post
    CPM stop being a baggard. Sounds like you were super duper Spec ops. You embarrass yourself doing that. You going to list your decorations next?
    Do I need to point out the irony of you wearing your medals in your profile picture and listing your MOS in your signature? I was just a regular grunt, dude, doing what regular grunts do. All of my heroes have their names on bracelets.
    When you're done saying what you're saying, stop saying it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Where are the 14.5" M4 barrels with FSBs these days?

Deleted.
    Last edited by JulyAZ; 06-20-18 at 17:50.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I guess he backed out on you. . I am glad did though. Got to expose frauds. I hate that stuff.
    Deciding against traveling to another state to meet some total stranger from the Internet to shoot guns does not make you a fraud, it means you value the integrity of your anus, and your life. We just assume people on here are normal, and I’m sure CPM is a fine guy... but for all I know he could be a serial killer/rapist. He’s just a guy on the other end of a screen.

Personally, if I was a Ted Bundy or some really sick pervert, I probably would try and lure gun owners. IMO gun owners are even easier to lure than fat kids who are missing a father figure. Most guns owners are about as easy to lure as it gets. Show them some KAC and a cool place to shoot and next thing you know.... hands are tied and their squealing like a pig. A modest collection of KAC is substantially cheaper than a nice well kept, inviting, low miles ice cream truck, or god forbid a candy store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Knowing Euro personally, I can state he’s:

Absolutely the best shooter I’ve ever encountered.
    A really good guy.

I wouldn’t want to get hate raped by some rando from the net either. Just sayin’.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodtimes View Post
    Deciding against traveling to another state to meet some total stranger from the Internet to shoot guns does not make you a fraud, it means you value the integrity of your anus, and your life. We just assume people on here are normal, and I’m sure CPM is a fine guy... but for all I know he could be a serial killer/rapist. He’s just a guy on the other end of a screen.

Personally, if I was a Ted Bundy or some really sick pervert, I probably would try and lure gun owners. IMO gun owners are even easier to lure than fat kids who are missing a father figure. Most guns owners are about as easy to lure as it gets. Show them some KAC and a cool place to shoot and next thing you know.... hands are tied and their squealing like a pig. A modest collection of KAC is substantially cheaper than a nice well kept, inviting, low miles ice cream truck, or god forbid a candy store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    Do I need to point out the irony of you wearing your medals in your profile picture and listing your MOS in your signature? I was just a regular grunt, dude, doing what regular grunts do. All of my heroes have their names on bracelets.
    posting a picture of my wife and myself at The Marine Corps Ball is not bragging. Now if I was bragging about my metals and all of that then that would be another story but I’m not you. I don’t need to brag. I am just calling it like I see it. Stick with the topic and stop bragging about your war exploits. If true, great on you and thank you but be humble. As far as my signature goes I have not had anybody even ask what 8541 is unless you’re in that community.

On to the subject. I am really liking the 14.5 colt socom barrels. Great accuracy and heavy duty. I also looked up that 12.5 Hodge barrel. That really has my interest. Anybody shoot one or have reports?

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    It's one thing to debate about the strengths and weaknesses of various companies, but purse fighting like a bunch of old babushkas over the last cabbage at the state commissary is another. ArmyChief must be rolling in his grave.
    Thanks for your contribution to the conversation. Well done.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I’m out. I even contributed to the arfcom-ness of this thread, for which I apologize.
    When you're done saying what you're saying, stop saying it.

Feedback Score

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    It's one thing to debate about the strengths and weaknesses of various companies, but purse fighting like a bunch of old babushkas over the last cabbage at the state commissary is another. ArmyChief must be rolling in his grave.
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Thanks for your contribution to the conversation. Well done.
    Indeed!

Bill Tidler Jr.

...We have long maintained that the only accessories that a 1911 needs are a trigger you can manage, sights that you can see, and a dehorning job. That still goes.
    ~Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I guess he backed out on you. 😂. I am glad did though. Got to expose frauds. I hate that stuff.
    I was just kidding around when I posted that, however... We are setting up a play date as we are not far away from each other.

I don't plan on getting raped but we'll just play it by ear.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaveammoforme View Post
    I was just kidding around when I posted that, however... We are setting up a play date as we are not far away from each other.

I don't plan on getting raped but we'll just play it by ear.
    I actually hope he is the real deal. Get so tired of frauds on the forums.
    Hunter of Gunmen 8541

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast