Thread: Lens cap diameters for Steiner P4Xi 1-4x scope?

Feedback Score

Lens cap diameters for Steiner P4Xi 1-4x scope?

May be purchasing Steiner's P4Xi 1-4x red dot scope that's on sale this weekend at Sport Optics.

However, it appears that no lens caps are included. Anyone purchased lens caps for their P4Xi? I know the tube is 30mm so I'm assuming the objective lens will be 30 mm, but what about the eyepiece? Specs on the scope don't list this measurement.

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Found it! Someone asked the same question on the Steiner-Optics website and got an answer.

The diameters are: OBJ: 1.18”/30.05mm (Butler Creek Objective Cover 02A) EYE: 1.74”/44.25mm (Butler Creek Eyepiece Cover #19)

Be sure you differentiate between objective and eyepiece covers.

Just made my order for the scope and it's backordered. There should be 60 coming in late July.
    Last edited by Mean Bone; 06-18-18 at 19:12.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Bone View Post
    Found it! Someone asked the same question on the Steiner-Optics website and got an answer.

The diameters are: OBJ: 1.18”/30.05mm (Butler Creek Objective Cover 02A) EYE: 1.74”/44.25mm (Butler Creek Eyepiece Cover #19)

Be sure you differentiate between objective and eyepiece covers.

Just made my order for the scope and it's backordered. There should be 60 coming in late July.
    THANKS for that info..been wanting it myself.
    In return: DSG ARMS..has that scope for $469 new... and $589 with a Midwest Industries QD mount, which is what I have & love, and its where I got mine. No need to wait until late July!
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.