Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone use this?

Feedback Score

Anyone use this?

http://www.uniquetek.com/product/T1231

As well thought out as the dillon 650 is, the powder bar adjustment is as dumb as it can possibly get. I was thinking of buying one large for different loads in my ar. What's your thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Looks similar to the MEC for shot shell loading. As long as you spot check it every once in a while with scale I see no issues with it.

Feedback Score
    I would spot check it. I use a lot of cfe223 it meters really well. Honestly though I haven't found a powder that didnt meter well yet, through the 650

Last edited by ubet; 06-16-18 at 21:51.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Unless your supper concerned with measurements right down too the single grain,save your $$$ and buy this. I have them on mine and they work perfect. Just a thought and me being a cheap ass they work great.
    https://www.taylor-tactical-supply.c.../dillon-pb.htm I even found a knob that presses onto the end of the adjuster nut on the powder measure for like $5bucks,also works great. Will have to find that for ya if your interested.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Have to agree with scoutguy, I use MRDial that runs $25 but that Taylor Tactical for $10 would be hard to beat for the money.

https://mrdial.com/index.php?route=p...tegory&path=59
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    I'm a little OCD on powder measuring, lol. I saw the Taylor tactical knob and was interested in it as well. I will probably have about three different ar loads after I get one figured out for my new upper.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    I'm a little OCD on powder measuring, lol. I saw the Taylor tactical knob and was interested in it as well. I will probably have about three different ar loads after I get one figured out for my new upper.

Oh yea I hear ya,I'm not to far behind ya,,LOL I gave one to a buddy who is a why did ya buy that kinda guy,my "stock" Dillon works just fine. I said shut-up and take it. Anyways he installed it and said it works really good ! Hey for a third of the price give it a try and let us know what ya think. Now I just saw the MRdial last night, that looks cool also, but I'm cheap and my TT-dial works great and looks really like the same thing only different,,LOL just a bit fancy with the brass dial.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    Honestly though I haven't found a powder that didnt meter well yet, through the 650
    You've never tried Varget have you....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rjacobs View Post
    No kidding! The Dillon powder measures are pretty good when using ball powder and some of the small cut extruded powder like H322 and XBR, but any longer cut powders it’s a no go. Varget.. oh hell no. That’s going to be a .6 - .7 accuracy range and also a mess. It’ll get all stuck up / bridge on the drop then spill out all over your press.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rjacobs View Post
    No I haven't. I've used n350 and ar comp but not varget. I only load that in my bolt gun, and measure each load for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast