Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rifle case for two

Feedback Score

Rifle case for two

Looking for affordable but decent case that will hold two rifles and maybe a pistol. When I go camping or out of town I ussualy take a Ruger American 762x39 with 3 20rd and a couple 5 round mags. Also take my Ruger 10/22TD with a 25rd, 2 15rd and a couple double 10rd magazines. Depending on where I’m going a Glock 19 or 21 might also be in the case with a G43 or XDs 45 4” on my body.

Ammo and some of the mags can go in a separate box.

Just looking for something decent to put most of it in so that I’m not taking multipl case’s. Throwing my man card card out the window I will say most of the time it’s going to go in dodge caravan stow-n-go area.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    NcSTAR 36" Double Carbine Padded Weapons Case, Black CVDC2946B-36 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BBTDHEA..._LE5kBbAXTJEY5

That style will do you just fine. No need to break the bank on what amounts to just a bag. I’ve hauled two rifles, rifle and shotgun, a bunch of AR mags, a pistol and some other stuff.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I have a 2 rifle Drago case that I like.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I have fit four long guns in my 46" SERT TCC by utilizing the top compartment instead of putting mags in it. I can fit two ARs in the 36" version. They are not a cheap bag but they are currenly phasing out their gen 4 line and if you're ok with the limited color selection the price is damn good, especailly when you consider the quiality.

https://sert.us/collections/rifle-ba...=6245729435691

I should mention the Kryptek patterns are 500D not 1000D
    Last edited by titsonritz; 06-21-18 at 23:39.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I second the CERT TCC recommendation.

I watched part of their video, and it seems my 40" one is older than a Gen 4, and it's still in perfect condition, after plenty of use over the years.

I've been looking for a case for the M1/M1As, and the 46" will be it.

Their site shows that there is currently one 46" and three 42" cases left.
    Last edited by grizzman; 06-21-18 at 23:21. Reason: didn't look at the 42"

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzman View Post
    I've been looking for a case for the M1/M1As, and the 46" will be it.

Their site shows that there is currently 1 left.
    My M1a is one of the four I've put it, along with two AKs and an 870.

LOL, there were two when I posted the link, three of the 42"
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Not once have I thought of using the external compartment for a rifle. I've always had a triple M4 magazine pouch, a quad M14 magazine pouch, and straps for optics, bipods, etc.

A 16" AR with stock collapsed fits perfectly above the magazine pouches (as long as they're empty) with the optic strapped between the pouches.

I really liked the case before......now, it's even better. Thanks!!!
    Last edited by grizzman; 06-22-18 at 00:09.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    That style will do you just fine. No need to break the bank on what amounts to just a bag. I’ve hauled two rifles, rifle and shotgun, a bunch of AR mags, a pistol and some other stuff.
    How long have you had your bag? My experience with the NCStar was that the should straps will start coming part at the seams and the quality just isn’t there for rougher handling. If I just carry from the truck to the bed, bench, or what have you, it’s ok and there is no stress introduced and it seems all the weight is around the handles. But if you start stressing components it start tearing. If you have some hard usage and start stressing components, it will start to come apart on you. I still use the”you get what you pay for motto”. That said I have a Voodoo Tactical that is holding up well. I have a Lancer Tactical bag, that I just cut off the 2nd shoulder strap because the other shoulder strap decided it like carrying. Two AR’s
    Like the Lancer it’s probably good for light range use. Truck to bench to truck. But start making more demanding needs of it, and I’m afraid the “get what you pay for” will really show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I have that style although it’s tagged Voodoo Tactical. I’ve had it for 5-6 years. Range trips etc. I have actually carried it as a backpack for a half mile with a rifle and shotgun in it. Holding up well.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Does it need to be a soft case? I’m not sure how much room is in the caravan stow and go but..I bought one of the Plano field locker cases, it would hold 2 rifles if they don’t have large scopes. I have a pelican case and 2 of the pelican/hardigg cases and I’ll say this Plano case is about 90% of a pelican for 50% of the cost...$78 at their outlet store, prob a bit more from amazon or wherever

This one http://www.planomolding.com/hunting/...-long-gun-case
    Last edited by jhurt; 06-25-18 at 02:40. Reason: Price

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast