Thread: Ronin Tactics Multicam Shūto Belt - **NEW WITH TAGS** - FL

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

Ronin Tactics Multicam Shūto Belt - **NEW WITH TAGS** - FL

I am selling a BRAND NEW Ronin Tactics Shūto Belt in Coyote/Multicam, Size L (37-41) with the included underbelt. I originaly wanted the SENSHI Belt but since they cost
    significantly more and they were on back order I purchased this belt instead. I have had it for approximately 1 month and have not outfitted it yet. Although it has not been
    used, I did try it on for fit and absolutely love it. To my delight, my wife and kids suprised me on Fathers Day with a SENSHI Belt as a gift. Needless to say I am keeping the
    SENSHI Belt (after all, it was what I originaly wanted and it would be rude not to) so the Ronin Tactics Shūto Belt in Coyote/Multicam is available for sale.

This is a NEW Shūto Belt in Coyote/Multicam Size L (37-41) and includes the inner belt.

Description direct from Ronin Tactics:
    The material used in our Shūto makes our belts one of the more rigid belts on the market today.
    The Shūto Belt was designed and developed by Special Operations soldiers, and is a lightweight and comfortable tactical two layer system that is adaptable to a wide range
    of holsters and accessory pouches.
    This two layer system ensures a secure shooting platform by applying a comfortable inner Hook and Loop webbing belt with an outer tactical load-carrying belt. The tactical
    load outer layer allows for 2 rows of 1/2” webbing, enabling the shooter to add an assortment of MOLLE attachments.
    This two-layer combination ensures a secure shooting platform by combining a comfortable inner Hook-and-Loop
    Fastener webbing belt with a tactical load-carrying belt. The tactical load outer layer allows for 2 rows of 1/2”
    webbing enabling the shooter to add an assortment of MOLLE attachments.

To purchase this same exact belt in the same exact condition directly from Ronin Tactics will start at $157.00 before sales tax (if applicable) shipped.

I am asking $135.00 shipped (Lower 48) via "DISCREET" PayPal gift or F/F (regular PayPal ok if you cover fees or add 4%). SOLD
    Price is FIRM and I am not looking for any trades.

Just because we are talking does not mean the item is on hold for negotiation. Items will be sold to the first person to send me an email (in profile) and posting that "they will take it".
    Buyer will be determined by time stamp. All sales are final as I am not a store and do not accept returns. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Email works best since I do
    not always have access to the forums and I am not always notified of new posts or PM's. The buyer is responsible to know your State, County and City restrictions. I take no responsibility
    for the buyers actions. All items are located in Florida. I will not ship to any State that is illegal to own.
    Last edited by Outlaw621; 07-15-18 at 13:45.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Bump to top

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Bump to top

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Bump to top

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Bump to top