Thread: GGI / Lazy Wolf P2000sk LEM package

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

GGI / Lazy Wolf P2000sk LEM package

Sold as a package:
    - An AE code LEM P2000sk in at least very good, if not better condition, in the box, test cartridge. I only have two rear straps, I believe small and large. My round count is 864, I am a second owner, previous owner claimed two magazines and the gun looked that way when I got it.

Multiple modifications:
    - Trijicon HD night sites. These guns commonly shoot to the front sight dot aiming reference. I prefer a top of a sight aiming. The front sight on this gun was professionally shaved down to the top edge of a dot to bring the point of impact as close as possible to the top of the sight. Done by Steve Morrison / Mars Armament.
    - Extended magazine release lever.
    - Two sets of reduced reset ignition parts done by Rick Holm / Gray Guns / Lazy Wolf Guns. Initially this gun received a master reset package on original parts at Gray Guns. When 4.1 reduced take-up parts became available, it received a 4.1 parts upgrade combined with a reset package at Lazy Wolf. All work was done by Rick. 4.1 is what’s currently installed, original reduced reset parts enclosed for those who prefer that setup. Both set of parts are refinished in their nickel finish and so are the internals. I will need to discuss some particulars about 4.1 parts with a buyer before anything is finalized. People who recently ordered from Lazy Wolf reported 20 weeks turn-around time.
    - Six magazines and X grip. Five magazines are OEM P2000SK mags. I will include several flush fit basepads from P30 and P2000, for those who prefer flush fit them. Sixth magazine is a well worn 15 round P30 mag that is a host for an X grip for an extended reload option.
    - Two holsters, literally unworn. Custom Carry Concepts AIWB Shaggy and Dale Fricke IWB.
    - Price is $899 delivered to your continental US FFL. Rick’s work alone with round trip shipping would cost about $500, so it is factually $399 for the gun with sights, mags and holsters. FFL must accept transfers from private sellers. No Paypal. Photos are by request; email to bodanka@msn.com.

Sold pending funds.
    Last edited by YVK; 06-26-18 at 20:12.