Thread: Odin works BCG?

Feedback Score

Odin works BCG?

Are these BCG'S good quality? They're a good price at msrp $130 and seem to have good specs and has a 9310 bolt. Another bcg that I'm interested in is the ALG defense bcg for around 160$. It seems to have the same specs as the odin works bcg but has a more known company standing behind it. ALG is a sister company to Giessle. Another bcg that I'm considering is the Rainier arms bcg that has a chrome silicon extractor spring and a 158 carpenter steel bolt and is "precision cut" but this one is at 170$. Am I overthinking this? Do bolts have effects on accuracy? I want to build a premiumish AR. My budget is around $1100 and I want a Nitrided bolt.
    Last edited by Skeeter98; 06-23-18 at 03:54.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    https://www.centurionarms.com/product-p/bcg-c4.htm

Buy this one, BCM, Colt, or Daniel Defense. Behind the barrel, the BCG is the next most important part of an AR. Don't go cheapish on it.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    https://www.centurionarms.com/product-p/bcg-c4.htm

Buy this one, BCM, Colt, or Daniel Defense. Behind the barrel, the BCG is the next most important part of an AR. Don't go cheapish on it.
    Any of these or the Sionics NP3 bolt.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Consider a SOLGW bcg?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jason.mayberry68 View Post
    Consider a SOLGW bcg?
    Boy, the guys at SOLGW really lay out the specs, don't they.

Feedback Score
    I really want a nitride bcg. SOLGW looks like they have some nice stuff though. I'm thinking either the ALG defense bcg since ALG products are made in the same facility as Geissle products or the Rainier arms bcg. It might not be the best assumption but ALG and Geissle are known to put out quality components so that has to mean something. The odin works bcg's have had a few qc problems in the past. I don't need to get these right now, I'm just planning everything out.
    Last edited by Skeeter98; 06-23-18 at 23:40.

Feedback Score
    Get sionics, really slick surface that has lasted for a lot of rounds, but the main thing is good head, its hard particle rotated lug and pressure tested carpenter 158. Youll prbably never have a problem with 9310 but 158 is the beez neez for lug longevity