Wow... I completely lost track of this thread.... Sorry for the delay in responding....

Here is what I have found that seems to work the best...

Start with a Speedfeed stock without the internal magazine... I personally like the one with the pistol grip in youth length (13 inch LOP)...

Next purchased a uncle mike's (or equivalent) 1 1/4" non QD swivel with a machine screw base...Remove the recoil pad and drill a hole in the top of the stock (12 o'clock position) directly above the factory hole (6 o'clock position)... Install the non QD swivel here and lock tight the machine screw nut in place... This swivel will rotate 360 degrees and will work for both right and wrong handers...

The result is the same modification that the Commonwealth forces have done to all of their SMGs since WW2, to include the Thompson, MK5 Sten, Owens and the like...

I have tried several different systems over the years and this one in the cleanest and really does work the best....

B

P.S. Whilst you are in there, you may want to replace the pot metal washer that came with your stock and is prone to becoming a soup bowl, with a few quality steel washers from your local hardware store... I find using a split metal locking washer sandwiched between two quality steel washers makes for a rock solid stock that will not become loose under recoil...