Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: FN Scar?

Feedback Score
    Templar! Relax buddy. I'm not reading into anything. The numbers advertised are 625rpm for the SCAR, and an AR/M4/AK is usually 750-850 I think?
    I'm talking stock AR. Not a 3-gun AR with hair trigger. These are not my numbers. Factory numbers.
    Just an observation I've noticed on numerous occasions (actually every occasion) that I've heard the SCAR fired.
    It's certainly not a complaint. Just an innocent observation.
    "ROLL RIGHT SNIPER!"

Feedback Score
    Spoke to two dealers today that seemed confident that they would have SCAR's before the year was over.

We'll see...
    Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit
    What Happened to the American dream? It came true. You're looking at it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by variablebinary View Post
    Spoke to two dealers today that seemed confident that they would have SCAR's before the year was over.

We'll see...
    That's all fine and dandy and I HOPE that your dealer is right, but I have my doubts. And I'm in no rush either. When it gets here, it gets here.

Hi Steve,

I am taking care of (insert my dealers store) account.

I will be giving Tom my very first batch of SCAR RIFLES when they hit in late winter.

You will be taken care of I am glad to say.

Thank you,

Have a great Holiday season!

Paul
    That is from one of the salesmen at the distributor. He said that he is only going on what FN tells him, and FN said that they can't promise a date, it's anywhere from now until March. That's the most information FN is giving on the 16s release to it's distributors. Also, the "batch" that my dealer is getting is literally only one SCAR.
    Last edited by ITSTOCK; 12-22-08 at 06:50.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516