Page 134 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1485

Thread: First line belts

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    Yes, it's 2" as well.
    Thank you GTF425, I assumed, but we all know what happens when one assumes...

The irony is that the LAB appears to be the tactical hotness all of the sudden, and I chuckle because I was looking at them a couple years ago due to their price. (I was ahead of the curve for once!) I never ended up getting one, but I did do some redneck engineering to make a couple MOLLE panels for my gunbelt. I'm about due for a trouser belt and would like a cobra buckle duty belt so I may finally end up getting one.

Glad that the system has gotten such good reviews!

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy Scout View Post
    Thank you GTF425, I assumed, but we all know what happens when one assumes...

The irony is that the LAB appears to be the tactical hotness all of the sudden, and I chuckle because I was looking at them a couple years ago due to their price. (I was ahead of the curve for once!) I never ended up getting one, but I did do some redneck engineering to make a couple MOLLE panels for my gunbelt. I'm about due for a trouser belt and would like a cobra buckle duty belt so I may finally end up getting one.
    Necessity + ingenuinity.

Nothing beats a homebrew solution!

I was shooting with a friend at 37 PSR many years ago who had, what I assume, was a prototype or early production version of the LAB. At the time, I remember thinking it was pretty slick, but I had a Velocity Systems belt that worked just fine, so I never felt the need to change it up.

This has always been something I've wanted, and truth be told, for the $88+shipping...it was worth trying out. If you pick one up, I hope you get some great use out of it.

Feedback Score
    I have a Ronin Tactics Taskforce belt and an AWS LAB as well. It is pretty hard to deny that they are manufactured in the same facility. I like them both.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    AWS makes outstanding products. They have been making gear for units a Bragg for quite a while.

Glad to hear you guys are happy with their belts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Instaurator View Post
    Are those the ETS Glock mags?
    Yes. Sorry so late responding to this...

They are the 22rd. mags, loaded to 21. Great mags, drop free better than OEM mags. I've been leaving them loaded for months on end to see if there are any problems. 6+ months, no issues so far.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gschoellles View Post
    Everyone going to class with battle gear and no prior military experience looks like a mall ninja
    What do you suggest they use for carrying their rifle mags, pistol mags, sidearm, etc. then?

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

First line belts

I think this may be the ultimate belt setup. Ronin Senshi outer belt paired with the Crye MRB inner belt, G-Code Adjustable Belt Slide w/ Mule ISS and Safariland 6354DO/6378USN, Blue Force Gear Micro Trauma Kit Now, SORD Tourniquet Pouch, Velocity Systems Helium Whisper Micro Diddie Dump Pouch, and a bunch of the light weight and flexible HSGI Taco LTs. It was not cheap but I'm very pleased with it so far.

Last edited by Wake27; 12-19-17 at 11:07.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I think this may be the ultimate belt setup. Ronin Senshi outer belt paired with the Crye MRB inner belt, G-Code Adjustable Belt Slide w/ Mule ISS and Safariland 6354DO/6378USN, Blue Force Gear Micro Trauma Kit Now, SORD Tourniquet Pouch, Velocity Systems Helium Whisper Micro Diddie Dump Pouch, and a bunch of the light weight and flexible HSGI Taco LTs. It was not cheap but I'm very pleased with it so far.

Nice rig. Good stuff there. I run a Safariland 6354DO as well on a UBL low-ride. Scorpion softshells for pistol mags and Estaac KYWI's for M4 mags. Specter Gear dump pouch, C-A-T in a Snake Eater Tactical quick-access holder, Victorinox Swisstool Spirit in a Maxpedition pouch. Recently switched from Mechanix gloves to the Outdoor Research Ironsight gloves.

I haven't moved over to a slim belt and I don't think I will. My HSGI Suregrip has been rock solid for me and I can get it on and off in a second without having to worry about two belts. Never had a problem with shifting either.

Feedback Score
    Here's what I use for a belt-ESSTAC 1.75" shooter's belt, homemade Kydex holster, ESSTAC 2+1 GLOCK and AR mag carrier, and a BFG mag pouch to hold my TQ. I go back and forth between the base belt that came with this one and the First Spear base belt. First Spear is much easier to cinch down, however I lose some loop to attach the 8"
    or so between the front edge of my holster and the Cobra buckle. This rig gets used a lot, and yet everything still looks pretty darned new! IMG_1240[1].jpg

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitterroot Einherjar View Post
    Here's what I use for a belt-ESSTAC 1.75" shooter's belt, homemade Kydex holster, ESSTAC 2+1 GLOCK and AR mag carrier, and a BFG mag pouch to hold my TQ. I go back and forth between the base belt that came with this one and the First Spear base belt. First Spear is much easier to cinch down, however I lose some loop to attach the 8"
    or so between the front edge of my holster and the Cobra buckle. This rig gets used a lot, and yet everything still looks pretty darned new! IMG_1240[1].jpg
    SOE.
    If your life depends on it...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Page 134 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast