Page 133 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1485

Thread: First line belts

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'm thinking of switching my TYR Gunfighter belt for a Hill People Gear Recon Belt. It's higher profile, but also usable as a pack belt. A couple box top mag pouches, GP pouches (water, medical), a dump pouch, and go. I really like the look of Velocity Systems jungle kit, and as a civ these days, with kids, pretension beats fast access.

Feedback Score
    Are those the ETS Glock mags?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave L. View Post
    I wear Ronin belts every day in A-stan. I have two, one set up for low-pro/FOB wear and one for everything else. Great belts, although expensive.

Sorry about the cellphone pic:
    Last edited by Instaurator; 02-15-17 at 11:24.
    I shaved my gasblock for this?

Feedback Score
    What are the economical inner/outer belt setups? Stiffness is key for me.

thanks.

Edit to add: I think I answered my own question. The AWS Light Assaulter Belt starts at $60, and it appear to be stiff. It looks like quality and is made in the U.S. I saw a bunch of others on Ebay that weren't exactly what I was looking for or were made by unknown folks in who knows where.
    Last edited by comprido; 04-10-17 at 21:34.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Friend- what kind of canteen is that, and whats is the deal on the odd shape on the back?
    Delayed response here lol ..........

Nalgene Oasis Bottle LINK

Dan Miami, FL

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)

The AWS Light Assaulter's Belt arrived and I've been messing with the placement of everything for about 15 minutes and have it set up just about as close to perfect as I can for now. FWIW, I ordered in on April 19th and received it today.

The inner belt includes a small kydex piece that slides between the MOLLE panels and the belt so you can quickly slide the panel where you want it, fine tune it a little, and remove the kydex to lock it in. I was initially worried that getting the pouches set up, but it was roughly a 5 minute task to get the two panels, IFAK, and holster in place. Once done, place the kydex insert back in the inner belt, and it provides more reinforcement to the front of the belt. Smart.

Here's a few pics to show the kydex insert and how it's stowed.

As worn. I'm a 31-32" waist (depending on breakfast), about 190lbs and the medium more than fits. I imagine it will fit a 30-36 inch waist comfortably.

I haven't tested how well the velcro holds when using the D-ring. I'll do casualty drags with a RAT strap and report back once I've done it enough to know it holds up.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    @GTF425

Noice. I imagine that kydex backer makes that thing stiffer'an a bull dick.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by comprido View Post
    The AWS Light Assaulter Belt starts at $60, and it appear to be stiff. It looks like quality and is made in the U.S.

Feedback Score
    The AWS is nice, from what I've heard is that AWS actually makes the ronnin belt. Like how seekins makes all the spikes rails and smos makes the noveske billet

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    On the AWS webpage, for the LAB system it says that the under belt is 2", but does not specify the outer belt width. Is it 2" as well? It would stand to reason...

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Yes, it's 2" as well.

Page 133 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast