Thread: Are BCM BFH Barrels made by FN?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    its not confidential, more like an open secret

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Are BCM BFH Barrels made by FN?

Quote Originally Posted by lsllc View Post
    Why is it confidential? Because they aren’t advertising it and won’t share who it is.

Who cares? The results speak for themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL. My BA barrels were definitely more accurate than the BCM barrels I’ve had.

That result speaks louder to me than any brand loving generalization.

Man wants to know who makes the barrel. I think it’s reasonable. If nothing it’s not an unusual question for our forum.

Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 04-24-19 at 23:15.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    If you are implying BCM uses Mossberg barrels, you are 100% incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    Stainless barrels, Criterion
    The rest of the barrels, Mossberg

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    I don't think it's an unreasonable question to ask, being a consumer spending my hard-earned money who's also considering ordering two uppers from BCM directly as well. I understand that no one really knows, but it seems to be some kind of taboo thing to question based on some of these responses. There're other AR assemblers that will point right to who makes their barrels. Keeping it "confidential" is about as silly as keeping the gas port size a secret. I guess I've been given an answer all it's own. It seems like BCM is held on some kind of pedestal where you are not to question them.

Also I'm pretty sure the thing about Mossberg barrels was a joke. At least I took it that way.
    Last edited by SouthwestAviator; 04-25-19 at 06:07.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthwestAviator View Post
    I don't think it's an unreasonable question to ask, being a consumer spending my hard-earned money who's also considering ordering two uppers from BCM directly as well. I understand that no one really knows, but it seems to be some kind of taboo thing to question based on some of these responses. There're other AR assemblers that will point right to who makes their barrels. Keeping it "confidential" is about as silly as keeping the gas port size a secret. I guess I've been given an answer all it's own. It seems like BCM is held on some kind of pedestal where you are not to question them.

Also I'm pretty sure the thing about Mossberg barrels was a joke. At least I took it that way.

Who makes Toyota’s door panels?

Where do Honda windshields come from?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I can't seem to understand why so many consumers are against disclosure and show a willingness to protect industry secrets.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    LOL. My BA barrels were definitely more accurate than the BCM barrels I’ve had.

That result speaks louder to me than any brand loving generalization.

Man wants to know who makes the barrel. I think it’s reasonable. If nothing it’s not an unusual question for our forum.

That information isn’t provided. Just like it isn’t by many others. Complaining doesn’t change anything.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lsllc View Post
    Who makes Toyota’s door panels?

Where do Honda windshields come from?

Fun fact. There are only 6 windshield manufacturers in the world that supply OEM cars.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Fun fact. There are only 6 windshield manufacturers in the world that supply OEM cars.
    Fun facts are fun, but meaningless. Just because they may come from the same place means nothing in the end. They're made to each OEM's spec.

If I've learned nothing else from this forum, it's that.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Wait, so no one is going to complain about BCM outsourcing their barrels? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast