Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Source for the OLDER style M4 Fiberlite in Milspec?

Feedback Score

Source for the OLDER style M4 Fiberlite in Milspec?

Anyone know of a source for the OLDER style Fiberlite stocks used the M4? I am looking for the MILSPEC size. I have found the commercial spec easily but not the milspec.

IPSC_GUY
    SIERRA II ALPHA

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Rob_s might have a few. I think he mentioned that he had a couple of the "N" "1" Colt take offs laying around.

I bought one from him a long time ago when we were both on TOS.

I saw one on TOS equip exchange. But it was a complete spring, buffer, RE, plate, castle nut, and everything.. new in bag.... for $200!

I'd like one or two of the "N" stocks only as well. There's got to be a bunch of them laying around in someone's arms room. Most people don't like the old style stocks... especially with all the aftermarket options these days.
    Last edited by markm; 11-12-08 at 13:08.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Were you looking for something like this? I know these are used, but I thought you might still be interested.
    http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/USGI-...ock%20used.htm

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Wow! no telling WTF you might get on those....

I might buy two in hopes that one of them would be good.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SoDak View Post
    Were you looking for something like this? I know these are used, but I thought you might still be interested.
    http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/USGI-...ock%20used.htm
    THANKS ! ! ! I will actually roll the dice on some of these. The order 2 to get 1 good one trick is probably about right.

IPSC_GUY
    SIERRA II ALPHA
    Last edited by IPSC_GUY; 11-12-08 at 18:38.

Feedback Score
    Well the two stocks showed up and they are both quite serviceable. In fact a light sandblasting and coat of gunkote and they should look quite nice.

Thanks for the heads up.

IPSC_GUY
    SIERRA II ALPHA

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Post pics of the renovation!

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)
    I bought one and it's black with some worn off sand colored paint, works perfectly fine, nice and tight on the 6 position armalite mil spec receiver extension that I paid $28 for. I will post some pics once my camera is done charging. perfect to complete a build inexpensively, although I seen one on gb last week that started off at $1

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Now 'out of stock'.

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)

it's getting there, ordered lpk and h buffer from grant today, already have a regular buffer so I'm good in that dep't either way. needs handguards, rear sight and bcg.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast