Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Building a dmr type rifle.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoDak View Post
    Good. I was thinking about having it built by adco since they seem to have many of the parts I want. They are good to go right?
    They have a good reputation on this Forum for sure.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    I've purchased from Steve a few time and he is GTG

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtmajor View Post
    the recces that were built for the seals had SS barrels. the first ones were lilja 1x8's the new barrels that the use are noveske 1x8. my recce has the noveske here is a picture of it

let me know if you have any questions about mine via PM.

other than if your just trying to be authentic the term "Recce" basically just refers to a 16" precision rifle with a magnified optic.
    MAN TOES DAMMIT!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I bought Steve's first DMM4 upper when 16" midlengths with GOOD barrels hadn't yet become popular- I believe it was near the end of '04. I think he still offers this upper.

It was just short of $1k. It consisted of a CMT upper, KG'd 1:7 fluted and heavy under the handguards SS WOA middy barrel, a matched bolt with carrier, a DD9.0, set screw F FSB (yeah not the best choice anymore) and A2 FH with peel washer.

It was a great shooter. I'd recommend one unless you can put on together yourself cheaper.

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SuicideHz View Post
    I bought Steve's first DMM4 upper when 16" midlengths with GOOD barrels hadn't yet become popular- I believe it was near the end of '04. I think he still offers this upper.

It was just short of $1k. It consisted of a CMT upper, KG'd 1:7 fluted and heavy under the handguards SS WOA middy barrel, a matched bolt with carrier, a DD9.0, set screw F FSB (yeah not the best choice anymore) and A2 FH with peel washer.

It was a great shooter. I'd recommend one unless you can put on together yourself cheaper.
    I just looked at steve's complete uppers and maybe I'll just go with one of them. They really don't cost more since they are already built and use DD rails versus me wanting a viking tactics rail(which I was only using due to price).

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Which one are you looking at?

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...

Feedback Score
    I'm not sure yet. The three that I like the looks of are the Mini Mod 1b, the designated marksman M4, or maybe just the adco custom match carbine upper. Before I can make a good decision though I might have to e-mail Steve to get a better idea about the specs for each one.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Katar View Post
    MAN TOES DAMMIT!
    I DEMAND YOU LOVE IT!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12