Well, I received it Thursday and am not too happy with it. Asked my FFL to show me how to install the slide lock so as to not create the "evil scratch" and with all of his experience and expertise, couldn't help scratching it.

I don't have the problem with the extra burr in front of the ramps like a lot of guys report- mine is machined and beveled nicely.

But, the barrel looks like a gray plastic toy barrel with a herringbone pattern of machine marks in it. Looks really crappy:

The inside of the slide is nothing but bad machining marks- can't clean that area with a patch. It will totally shred on the marks:

I've got the all too common problem of extra metal in the breachface that leaves marks on the brass:

(if you know what you are looking for, you can see it. If not, check out the 1911 forums...)

NASTY gouges on this part of the barrel:

After putting 125 rounds through it, the slide stop wore through the finish in 4 places. You can also see where my FFL put the small scratch in the frame:

The trigger is sloppy as all hell. There is about 0.045" of play in it- up and down. It wiggles the full amount of the gap that you see in the following pictures:

It only took 3 days and 125 rounds for these ****ing marks to appear:

Absolutely beautiful fronstrap serrations:

Uneven as they could possibly be. Goddamn wave...

No FTFs or FTEs in 100 rounds of WWB or 25 rounds of 185gr. Golden Saber.

I'm calling S&W tomorrow at lunch and asking for a return receipt label.