Thread: Big Easy AR's ?

Feedback Score

Big Easy AR's ?

I've got all I need myself,and this question is probably pretty futile, but I'm asking for my step son who lives in the New Orleans area. Does anyone know of a retail outlet around there who has AR's in stock?
    Thanks,
    Skip

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Go to a gun shop on your area. That would be your best bet. Retail outlets normally wont carry "big scary black rifles", so gun shop is your best bet. And if you still turn up empty handed, you can always order one, but at a time like this it may be hard to find a good deal on one.
    “The defining characteristic of a warrior is the willingness to close with the enemy.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AirmanAtwood View Post
    Go to a gun shop on your area. That would be your best bet. Retail outlets normally wont carry "big scary black rifles", so gun shop is your best bet. And if you still turn up empty handed, you can always order one, but at a time like this it may be hard to find a good deal on one.
    Gander Mountain and Sportsmans Warehouse have some...or at least they used to 6 months ago.
    Last edited by toddackerman; 11-28-08 at 15:01.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by skipper49 View Post
    I've got all I need myself,and this question is probably pretty futile, but I'm asking for my step son who lives in the New Orleans area. Does anyone know of a retail outlet around there who has AR's in stock?
    Thanks,
    Skip

Ask here, at our Louisiana gun forum.

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/
    Last edited by Tantrix; 11-28-08 at 17:05.

Feedback Score
    For a chain type sporting goods place, the Academy Sports near me always has a few Smith and Wesson AR's on the shelves. They only show Bushmasters on their website but the local place had S&W M&P's as well. Prices are pretty much msrp. Might be worth a phone call.

Their site shows a few locations in the NO area...

http://www.academy.com/index.php?pag...imageField.y=6

Feedback Score
    Try the Academy Sporting Goods stores in the area and 10-8 Tactical.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the tips, and thanks very much for that link M-W. I'm on the phone in the morning. Let you know if I do any good.

Skip