Thread: JANUARY 2, 2020 Albany, NY Governor Cuomo Unveils 18th Proposal of 2020

Feedback Score

JANUARY 2, 2020 Albany, NY Governor Cuomo Unveils 18th Proposal of 2020

From my understanding of the article it looks like more then just 80% receivers will need serial numbers.

Proposal Would Ban Individuals from Obtaining Major Components of a Firearm, Rifle or Shotgun Online — Requires In-Store Transaction at Licensed Gun Dealer
    Prohibits Individuals Who Cannot Legally Possess a Firearm, Rifle or Shotgun from Possessing a Major Component Part That Can Be Used to Easily Build a Firearm, Rifle or Shotgun

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/gov...2b03-112418901

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    Oops looks like my headline messed up

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    Wonder what those jackasses consider "major components"? A complete upper? A stripped upper? A BCG?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    2020 is going to be such a shit year.
    I can feel it now...

"Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Basically the population of NY post SAFE Act

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Basically the population of NY post SAFE Act

That said if the Boogaloo happens it will not be nice to Cuomo.

Feedback Score
    Dear lord the state I was born in is a real **** hole. Greatest things (at least unknowingly) my parents ever did for me was move us out of that hell hole when I was three - 1986 - to be exact.

Love upstate, but at this point I don’t have any desire to ever step foot in that place again.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Cuomo is an idiot. I'm pretty sure he knows it too.

Speaking of idiots from NY. I never really knew how Gloomberg tried to screw us over in VA years back. I had someone explain it to me first hand recently.

Basically the story goes like this.

Bloomberg had his police force in NY and his large team of pro bono lawyers. He finds some guns traceable to VA for whatever reason. May or may not have been involved in crimes. He then attacked the VA FFL associated with the guns. VA FFL then has to hire a couple of $350/hr lawyers. They can't ward off Gloombergs force. VA FFL hires bankruptcy lawyer at $350/hr starts new business. Local news interviews new FLL at place of new business and Gloomberg sues new business. Rinse and repeat. So if Gloomberg were to be elected POTUS that's how he's going to play it.

So far 92 counties or cities in VA have declared themselves 2nd amendment sanctuary cities because of the Gloomberg-like actions of the piss-ant blackface Governor Ralph "Coonman" Northam.

Sadly, for our Country, Cuomo makes Ralph "Coonman" Northam seem somewhat ..... wait no... they are both two absolute narcissistic idiots.

The Dems in VA are so desperately trying to create 'Little NY' here in VA.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    2020 is going to be such a shit year.
    I can feel it now...

Yeah, you and me both. Between gun laws, the election, the Mid East and everything in between, this isn't looking to be a good year.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.