Thread: CMT LPK?

Feedback Score

CMT LPK?

does anyone know where to find a CMT "stag" LPK or at least when one will be instock somewhere?

"braces for shit storm "

Feedback Score

skip it and buy...

the LPK from Grant at G&R is back in stock:

Best of the Best from LMT and others:
    http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...ategory%3DGRTA

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mpardun View Post
    the LPK from Grant at G&R is back in stock:

Best of the Best from LMT and others:
    http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...ategory%3DGRTA
    AWESOME thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: hopefully these wont sell out by tomorrow since i cant get the site to check out!
    Last edited by sgtmajor; 11-19-08 at 00:12.

Feedback Score
    THEY SOLD OUT! this is probably way the sight was giving my such a issue with my CC info. at anyrate Grant being the nice guy he is told me he would hold 2 for me on the next delivery! NOW THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Feedback Score

ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY SGT?

Quote Originally Posted by sgtmajor View Post
    THEY SOLD OUT! this is probably way the sight was giving my such a issue with my CC info. at anyrate Grant being the nice guy he is told me he would hold 2 for me on the next delivery! NOW THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE!
    SGT: If you are active duty and need your parts kid urgently - you can have mine.

GRANT: considewr this my consent to give my parts kit to Sgt Major (if he gets in touch with you)...I'd be happy to be on the list as this was a spare kit for me and I am not Mil/deployed.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mpardun View Post
    SGT: If you are active duty and need your parts kid urgently - you can have mine.

GRANT: considewr this my consent to give my parts kit to Sgt Major (if he gets in touch with you)...I'd be happy to be on the list as this was a spare kit for me and I am not Mil/deployed.
    NO SIR! I insist you keep yours i will wait patiently im just glad he could put me in reserve thank you very much for your generous offer

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtmajor View Post
    does anyone know where to find a CMT "stag" LPK or at least when one will be instock somewhere?

"braces for shit storm "
    I wanted to get a few extra complete LPK's just to have around and was having some trouble finding them as well, ended up calling stag directly and got the "backordered 2 - 4 weeks" deal. Decided just to put my name on "the list" since I didn't really need them right away. That was monday.

got an email today that said they shipped, I can deal with that I guess

STAG ARMS 860-229-9994

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bigshooter View Post
    I wanted to get a few extra complete LPK's just to have around and was having some trouble finding them as well, ended up calling stag directly and got the "backordered 2 - 4 weeks" deal. Decided just to put my name on "the list" since I didn't really need them right away. That was monday.

STAG ARMS 860-229-9994
    did you order them online?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigshooter View Post

STAG ARMS 860-229-9994
    read above.