Thread: Hey Mr. Yrac, I have a request

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Hey Mr. Yrac, I have a request

yrac, can you post a couple of pictures of your IWB setup? I'm interested in getting a IWB Blade-Tech for my G19 w/X200 and I believe you have that particular setup.

In addition, do you know if it will work with a DG-11 switch?

Thx man!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    yrac sent me the photos to host:

Thanks yrac, that is exactly what I was looking for. Is that the "Loop-Pull The Dot" attachment?

Time to get one on order

Feedback Score
    No problem. Here are a few additional notes:

Note that the portion of the holster that houses the light adds a lot of bulk to the holster. This tends to create a bit of a bulge in the area of your back pocket, but I don't think it's noticeable as long as there is a little bit of bagginess to your pants.

The cant of the holster is also adjustable to some degree. For instance, you could set it up for straight-drop appendix carry if you wanted. However, the extra material needed to cover the light tends to rub against the inner thigh, and it can feel pretty brutal to wear it this way for an extended period of time.

The draw feels a bit different that what I've grown accustomed to in a kydex holster. This one has a bit more of a friction fit (almost like leather, but faster) as opposed to the crisp "snap" typical of most of the kydex I've used.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Hey yrac, is that the "Loop-Pull The Dot" attachment?

I just want to be sure before I place an order.