Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Belts

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Like others said, Milt Sparks and Alessi are top notch. Some others are:
    www.delfatti.com
    www.bulmangunleather.com
    Plan for long waits for the above products, but they're worth the wait.

www.raftersgunleather.com (they make Belts for Wilson Combat), reasonable price and delivery time. I would say they're second notch for quality, good enough for everyday wear when you don't mind getting scuffed.

Feedback Score
    Anyone ever use the Aker's with the 'insert'? Galls sells them.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I am very partial to Sam Andrews stuff. He's a small shop in north-central Florida and makes fantastic leather products. I have had one of his belts as a daily-wearer for going on 8 years now with no problems.

http://www.andrewsleather.com/

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I've got a Kramer horse hide and couldn't be happier. I've also used Galco in the past and while they're "OK", for the money they ask for them I'm willing to spend a little more and go with Kramer.
    Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    I use the Milt Sparks belts almost exclusively. I say almost because when working I use a Wilderness belt, and i have used a Kramer in the past- an excellent belt!
    I have been using Milt Sparks since the mid 80's. when i worked at a place that issued MiltSparkes belts and Summer Specials.
    While the cop adage is "If it's for free, i'll take three" is always in play, i have purchased a whole lot from Milt Sparks, and for a reason.

Feedback Score
    Not that what I have to say matters after Pat, but I am a big fan of Milt Sparks and the Wilderness 5 stitch instructor belts. I've been wearing both daily for a long time and am very happy with them. I've never used one,, but I have a couple customers with belts from Lou Alessi with which they are very happy.

One feature I appreciate about the Sparks belts is they are cut on a contour, the back does not get pinched as does a straight cut belt.

Feedback Score
    Ditto on the Milt Sparks for leather. I also received a Bulman rig recently for my HK P7, and his belt was also excellent. WHile I haven't used them, I have heard good things from some pretty knowledgeable folks (not on the internet ) about the beltman products.

I have been using Milt Sparks leather since the late 80's (Pat is MUCH older than I am), and have never had anything but an exceptional product from them, so this would be my first choice.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve_Morrison
    Not that what I have to say matters after Pat, but I am a big fan of Milt Sparks and the Wilderness 5 stitch instructor belts. I've been wearing both daily for a long time and am very happy with them. I've never used one,, but I have a couple customers with belts from Lou Alessi with which they are very happy.

One feature I appreciate about the Sparks belts is they are cut on a contour, the back does not get pinched as does a straight cut belt.

If your such a big fan, how come you only shipped a Summer Special and mag pouch with my THUG and no belt....................... .

Feedback Score
    I have had good luck with Rafter S. I have several of their belts and us one almost everyday.

I also have an Alessi belt which is great, but I shrunk and it is now too loose, bitter sweet I guess.

When I am helping out in the Blue Berry field and getting really dirty I use a Wilderness belt with Comptac Kydex.

The leather is my favortite but all three products hav e server me very well.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Paul, My only experience is with a Bianchi-got it 20 years ago at the Rod and Gun club in then West Germany. I still wear it, the stitching is starting to go. I need to go by the shoe shop and have them sew it up.

Point is, spend the money and it will do you well! Stay with any of the good brands mentioned and you won't go wrong.

I'm sure I will get a new one and it will probably outlast me at this stage. It will be a contour though.

Mark
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast