Thread: Steel AK47 mags....WHERE ARE THEY?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Steel AK47 mags....WHERE ARE THEY?

I've been gone deerhunting all week with the intention of picking ten up when I returned today....all the places I know to look are out though. Can somebody please help a m4carbine.net brother out and point me in the right direction?

I hate to join the panic buying masses, but one magazine for my new ak simply won't do.

I'm not opposed to waiting for a month or so if I can get on a legitimate list, but a buy now option would be preferred.

Thanks a lot fellas.

Feedback Score

Cool

Cheaperthandirt.com brother! They have steel and poly mags right now, Get while you can!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/B..._Magazine.html

Sick with only foreign military magazines. Avoid US commercial and Bulgarian commercial (slab side or "bullet" polymer magazines). Arsenal Bulgaria "waffle pattern" polymer mags, which have the double circle 10 proof mark, are good to go. ((10))

Hope that helps.
    Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks fellas, unfortunately it seems that aim is out of them and not taking back orders as they don't know when/if they will get more. Ammunition To Go allowed me to place an order for a ten pack of new Hungarian mags, but then on the phone told me that they have no idea if they will be there after they get through the several thousand orders in front of me.

I want to know when this craziness will end...I received my catalog from Natchez the other day planning to order a bunch of ammo they had listed, literally every thing I was going to buy was out of stock though.

Feedback Score
    Try apexgunparts.com. I recently bought some really nice 20round hungarin mags from there. They also have a four 30rnd mag deal for 55dollars. Apex is good to go and appear to still have all these mags in stock. Also try classicarms.us. Good luck!
    Last edited by A_shizzle; 12-01-08 at 11:57.
    Screwed in 09

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I like used Hungarian mags, and got 5 of these from the-armory. They look good.

Magazine, AK47 7.62x39, Hungarian Used 30-rnd, $12.99

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)