What length sr is that?

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)

Untitled by jacksman7, on Flickr

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Do they make a momentary only cap for the m300's?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I had a Surefire SR switch on the 12:00 rail but it takes way too much pressure to activate.

I swapped it to an ST switch with a Tango Down SCAR panel. It works great!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Been playing with a more minimalistic set up for one of my carbines lately. Anyway, working with what I have at hand and thinking a little outside the box does occasionally work.

Below. A Surefire G2X Tactical in a IWC SMC mount on an old bushmaster single heat shield handguard.

phpKmBW75PM.jpg
    phpI8S2IrPM.jpg
    phpyqZm16PM.jpg

Mounted it on the left side to make easier for me to grip the rifle and with the tail of the light mounted as far back as it is I can easily manipulate it with my thumb. Also, not sure how well it will come out in the pictures there is a small gap between the mount/light and the FSB so it is not pressing against it, but with it being a nonefreefloated barrel not sure that it would matter. Also since it does sit up and beside the FSB there is relatively little shadowing with the light. Also, IWC does make a dedicated mount, the TMC, but it dose appear to sit more to the side and down from this.

Anyway, was a set up I had not seen so far and figured it was worth throwing out there for anyone else looking for a more minimalistic set up for a basic carbine.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

SF Scout on an IWC Radial mount.

From the AK picture thread.

Former LEO (12 years)
    Paramedic
    B-TOMS
    TCCC
    TECC

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Weaponlight mount pic thread?

Surefire M600P on a Haley Strategic thorntail scout mount
    Last edited by JulyAZ; 08-01-14 at 23:00. Reason: adding info

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Unity Tactical Micro Hub with Surefire M600 Scout Light
    Sorry about the finger...

Untitled by corycop25, on Flickr

Noveske keymod Scout mount with Surefire M600 Scout Light

Untitled by corycop25, on Flickr
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    10.5" barrel, Noveske Switchblock rail. Surefire M300 on VTAC Micro hub, Unity Tactical front sight.

12" barrel, Knight's Armament URXII LW rail. Surefire M300 on Haley/IWC Dropwing, front sight is integral.

14.5" barrel, Magpul midlength MOE handguard. Surefire M300 on IWC SMC mount, standard FSB.

14.7" barrel, Larue 9" rail. Surefire G2X Tactical in Gearsector Offset mount, standard FSB.

16" barrel, Geissele 13" MK5 rail. Surefire M600 on Haley/IWC Thorntail mount, KAC micro front sight.

"A 'sporting purpose' is what we use to describe actions taken with a football." -S.W.A.T. Magazine

"...if you are cruising the ghetto looking for crack and tranny hookers and you shoot their transgender pimp for staring at you the wrong way, then yeah, you might have a problem." -Iraqgunz

Page 69 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast