Page 83 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Thread: Weaponlight mount pic thread?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Does anyone know of a 45/60 offset pic rail that attaches via pic rail? I am looking to mount an APL on an AR and hoping to find an offset piece that sucks the pic rail into the barrel of the handguard as much as possible. Basically where inline KMod/MLok light mounts sit on rails designed for them (look at some of Slippers pics of his Arisaka mounts and you'll understand, that's where I want it to sit but not that tightly against the barrel of the handguard. The rail would be unusable)

Also, does anyone have a pic of Unity Tactical's monkey bar with the fusion offset rail attached?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BallJ View Post
    Does anyone know of a 45/60 offset pic rail that attaches via pic rail? I am looking to mount an APL on an AR and hoping to find an offset piece that sucks the pic rail into the barrel of the handguard as much as possible. Basically where inline KMod/MLok light mounts sit on rails designed for them (look at some of Slippers pics of his Arisaka mounts and you'll understand, that's where I want it to sit but not that tightly against the barrel of the handguard. The rail would be unusable)

Also, does anyone have a pic of Unity Tactical's monkey bar with the fusion offset rail attached?
    Have you looked at the HSP Offset?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I have, if it was rotated another 10 degrees inward and pushed in toward the top rail just a 1/4 of an inch it would work perfectly for me. Right now it seem's it kickers the light up and outward quite a bit.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    https://www.gearsector.com/browse/ca...hlight-mounts/

Try Gear sector.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BallJ View Post

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I was considering the gear sector. I will probably go with their mount. It says surefire but I figure it will work with any pic mounted rail pistol light.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Heres some pics of mine. The body tube and mount are built in and it fits both Keymod and MLOK rails

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (PŌL-ING-KŌ) "Politically Incorrect"

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    @Slippers,
    Have you guys been able to confirm whether or not Streamlight's new ProTac Rail Mount lights will fit your scout mount?

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by seant8 View Post
    @Slippers,
    Have you guys been able to confirm whether or not Streamlight's new ProTac Rail Mount lights will fit your scout mount?
    We took measurements on one of the floor units at SHOT and it appears to be the same as a normal Scout. Unfortunately they wouldn't let us remove the picatinny mount and test it out in one of ours. I'll certainly post about it as soon as I get one of the lights in. They do run pretty hot. The bezel was uncomfortable to touch after ~30 seconds.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Page 83 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast