Page 82 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Thread: Weaponlight mount pic thread?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Man I'm a big fan of the Arisaka mounts. Especially the inline ring mounts for the 45* positions, but I want to run my light at 1:00, and my Aero Precision mlok rail doesn't have mlok slots at 45*.

The regular Arisaka Mlok ring mount that would sorta get the light there is a little bulky and there are no images looking down the barrel but it really doesn't appear to tuck the light in close to the rail.

The Arisaka offset Mlok scout mount would be perfect if it had 1" rings attached to it. I'm running an Elzetta...

Sigh... The search continues.

I'm open to suggestions. My preference would be to utilize the mlok slots at 3'clock and 9'clock and have the light positioned above them and tucked toward the picatinny rail at 12'. But it starting to look like my best option to get the light tucked in at 45 is going to be a picatinny offset mount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Magpul M-lok rail mount with an X300u. It's tucked in next to a CQBL-1. Using a tape switch for now but we'll see how long that lasts. The X300 has the Unity Tactical EXO as well.

Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    IWC/HSP on my Benelli M4

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    IWC/Elzetta on my BlockII

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    IWC/Elzetta on my BlockII

Can you post a head on shot of that setup? I want too see how far it sticks out from the rail.

How are you liking the light so far?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Surefire Scout Light riding on a Impact Weapons Components Mount.

-tpdavis

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate and I picture us invading that world because they would never expect it.

Feedback Score
    Arisaka inline KM scout mounts with Arisaka body / Malkoff head:
    (and Arisaka fingerstops.)
    Last edited by nolt; 12-11-15 at 11:26.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Weaponlight mount pic thread?

Got my Elzetta mounted up with an Arson Machine MLOK 1" ring mount.

Doesn't tuck the light in as close to the front sight as I'd like, but without MLOK slots at 1:00 o'clock I think this is acceptable.

Feedback Score

Streamlight TLR1 HL on the AR with Long gun kit, TLR1s on the Glock 17 and TLR4 on my Glock 19

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Do we have one?

I'd be interested in seeing anyone's pics of less than conventional lights and mounting solutions. "Conventional" to me being a dedicated, in-line battery, weaponlight with factory rail mount attached to a forend rail.
    Hi, Rob

I have one suggestion to offer, just according to you needs and requirements, hope you also like it.

XCESS -1200 tactical flashlight. I have perosnally used it and still using it. It is really durable, portable and easy to use.

Features: 1200 lumen ultra bright (4 light functions) rechargeable tactical flashlight w/ customizable dimming features.

Here is the latest pic of this tactical non lethal flashlight:

12552_l.jpg
    Last edited by tonydimattes; 12-23-15 at 01:29.

Page 82 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast