Thread: AimPoint T-1 on FAL?

Feedback Score

AimPoint T-1 on FAL?

I used the search function and tried several different approaches, so if this has already been answered, please bear with me...

I like the Aimpoint T-1 and am considering it for the DSA I just ordered. Have any of the FAL users here tried this and if so, what mount did you use? I would like it to sit as low as possible to allow proper cheek weld - or a as close as I can get.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rly45acp View Post
    I used the search function and tried several different approaches, so if this has already been answered, please bear with me...

I like the Aimpoint T-1 and am considering it for the DSA I just ordered. Have any of the FAL users here tried this and if so, what mount did you use? I would like it to sit as low as possible to allow proper cheek weld - or a as close as I can get.
    This is the only pic I've found of a T-1 mounted to an FAL. He has it mounted with the aimpoint mount to the rail on the top cover. Even then he is using an added cheek rest on the stock. Pics are towards the bottom of the page.

http://www.tacticalforums.com/cgi-bi...=001392#000000
    Last edited by m-w; 12-01-08 at 18:29.