Thread: GVP Coalition Transition Letter

Feedback Score

GVP Coalition Transition Letter

Here is a Letter from all the Anti-gun groups to the Biden Transition Team.

In case anybody wanted to know. Signed by all the different anti-gun groups

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SE3...NvBhCGUtm/view

Dear Biden-Harris Transition Team,
    Gun violence in the United States is a public health crisis. More than 100 people are killed with guns in
    this country every day as a result of homicides, suicides, unintentional shootings, and interpersonal
    conflicts that become fatal due to easy access to guns. The names of far too many of our communities
    have become synonymous with horrific acts of violence, while others suffer a daily toll of gun violence
    that never makes national headlines. The burden of this violence falls disproportionately on
    communities of color, with Black Americans making up around 13% of the population but 58% of gun
    homicide victims. In 2020, this crisis was exacerbated by the pandemic, which saw a substantial surge in
    gun sales, increased risks for survivors of domestic violence, and increases in shootings in some cities.
    Simultaneously, the nation has been gripped by a nation-wide racial justice movement, demanding an
    end to police violence and solutions to dismantle systemic racism.
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Fu$k them.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    So, what were the 'asks'.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Never mind
    Last edited by JoshNC; 11-19-20 at 18:57.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Disarm Armed White Supremacists and Protect Peaceful Protests and Voting

● Address the rise in armed white supremacists and extremists by improving data on hate crimes and domestic terrorism
    ● Use existing counterterrorism resources and civil rights laws to prosecute white supremacists and armed extremists
    ● Expand the use of policies that disrupt firearm access by hate-driven people, such as extreme risk protection orders
    Clown world.

Feedback Score
    "Prosecute White Supremacist"

Prosecuted for thoughts or beliefs???

What is next??

I dont agree with WS beliefs, but if it is what they want to believe so be it.

I am sure the Harris administration will be prosecuting over beliefs. 75 million trump supporters will be in jail.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Jail you say? How civilized.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    Jail you say? How civilized.
    Yeah, that will probably be too good for us.

--- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    The marxist are talking re-education camps and firing squads for those of us that are irredeemable.

I believe in the Torah and the Constitution, I will never give up my guns, I will not pay reparations to people that were not slaves and that I didn't own.

So am I irredeemable?

So the only question is are you going to fight or go meekly to the camps?

Based on history, the majority of people will go meekly.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 223to45 View Post
    "Prosecute White Supremacist"

Prosecuted for thoughts or beliefs???

What is next??

I dont agree with WS beliefs, but if it is what they want to believe so be it.

I am sure the Harris administration will be prosecuting over beliefs. 75 million trump supporters will be in jail.

You’re missing the writing on the wall. The targeting has shifted.

If you believe anything with respect to traditional conservative AMERICAN values, you know all the things we all hold dear and prattle on about all the time on this forum.. Things like; individualism, the nuclear family, Hetero marriage, capitalism, etc etc.. THAT makes you a evil racist white supremacist and the enemy in their eyes. And that’s just on the micro level.

They’ve coopted and bastardized the truth via partisan revisionism that they’ve nearly fabricated a entirely to framework of what the American experience was and is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk