Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 10MM

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc View Post
    I picked up a copy of Glock Autopistol yesterday and sure enough there is a G20SF and a G29SF now!
    Dang it......

Feedback Score
    I am on the horns of a 10mm dilemma: 20SF or 29SF?

Pretty excited by these. A coworker just picked up a G30SF and it feels really good.

Ammo availability is problematic in 10mm, but aficionados will out. If things get crazy you can always get a .40 S&W conversion bbl for cheaper shooting.

My brother carried a 4-in. .460 Smith while fishing in AK last Summer; I'm going to recommend a G20/29SF for his next go round.

I've always been enamored of the idea of getting a G29 and then a 5-inch 10mm conversion bbl to get original Norma ballistics.

Had a G20 and 6-inch GLOCK bbl a few years back for T&E and should have kept them!

FWIW I've had good luck with Georgia Arms in both handgun and rifle rounds.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. " _ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Don't be all hurt..just stating the facts..

Quote Originally Posted by varoadking View Post
    Sorry - just thought I'd introduce you and perhaps others to a viable and lower cost option than what you are used to. Most foks generally appreciate that sort of information.

Georgia Arms frequents gun shows, and I picked up 1,000 180 grain FMJ 10mm rounds from them in Richmond just today...

Feedback Score
    It's a tough one isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Goodtimes View Post
    dang, if their makin a 20sf, i might now be able to resist

Feedback Score
    yea it is, and to make things worse now im hung up as to weather or not a want a 20sf for my first handgun or a 1911.... why cant i be rich so i can just buy both? a glock would be a cheap accurate reliable piece of combat tupperwear, but, a 1911 would be an expensive accurate reliable piece of terrorist slaughtering American engineering with a soul. everybody knows glocks have no souls!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456