Thread: $4199 for LMT MRP. . .

Feedback Score

Question $4199 for LMT MRP. . .

. . . + Hardigg Storm hardcase + 16" 5.56 barrel + 16" 6.8 SPC barrel + 18" Stainless Steel Ruger barrel (? caliber ?) + three (3) magazines (one for each caliber) + three (3) boxes of ammunition (one of each caliber). Does not include sling or any other "rail" accessories?

Saw that the other day at a gun store/dealer NIB? Would this happen to be a "kit" from LMT, or in-store "kit" to pique people's interest?

Also noticed other LMTs on the wall. . .

Feedback Score
    My guess would be the Ruger labeled barrel is .204 beyond that, I am an AR newb.

Feedback Score
    LMT does offer this kit. It has the three calibers, 5.56, 6.8 and Ruger .204. I can't find my price list right now to give the MSRP. I saw it at the SHOT show last year and had the flyer with it as a show special.

Feedback Score
    without the Hardigg these parts look like they'd be just over $3000 from LMT's website. Delivery is 4-5 months right now...

Feedback Score
    BTW -- I resisted getting an AR style rifle for YEARS because of the emasculation required for California ownership but several months ago took the plunge with two LMT CQB MRPS, One DI and one Gas Piston -- and I have to say that I praise allah that I ordered BEFORE the election -- I have since amassed several extra barrels in different calibers and length and extra bolt carrier groups. I have owned just about every brand of AR and I have found the LMT the best!

Last edited by Gunrider; 12-15-08 at 00:44.

Feedback Score
    Here's one on Gunbroker right now -- Buy it now for $2495:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=118195117

Scatch that -- crappy DPMS lower -- But the upper and barrels are all LMT -- might still be worth it...
    Last edited by Gunrider; 12-15-08 at 00:49.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=118470070

Gotta love this, $2700 for five lowers, with the People's Republic of Kalifornia modifications. Who cares if they're LMT or Noveske?

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=Gunrider;270466]BTW -- I resisted getting an AR style rifle for YEARS because of the emasculation required for California ownership but several months ago took the plunge with two LMT CQB MRPS, One DI and one Gas Piston -- and I have to say that I praise allah that I ordered BEFORE the election -- I have since amassed several extra barrels in different calibers and length and extra bolt carrier groups. I have owned just about every brand of AR and I have found the LMT the best!
    [QUOTE]

Amen to that!!!!!

You may change that toon if you ever get ahold of a Noveske or LaRue......

As soon as I retire I am out of Calif., and the AW ban doesnt even effect me cuz I'm L/E. The wife and I are thinking Texas sounds good, or maybe back to Montana.
    "God made Cops, so Firemen could have Heroes."
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1