Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: B&T M4 Quad Rail

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Just got ship notification on 2 of the B&T M4 Quad rails!! I thought the email was going to be a order cancel notice, but they apparently did another batch of these! (website still shows backorder and the same price as of this post)
    SWEET!!!! Please make sure to update and let us know what you think!!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    SWEET!!!! Please make sure to update and let us know what you think!!
    Will do. PB got his already. My two will be here today some time.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Just got ship notification on 2 of the B&T M4 Quad rails!! I thought the email was going to be an order cancel notice, but they apparently did another batch of these! (website still shows backorder and the same price as of this post)
    You will certainly enjoy this rail. The machining is second to none. It’s chamfered so nicely that rail covers are not even needed. KAC rail covers fit but will not lock in. I recommend the ERGO ladder covers or SCAR rail covers. The B&T vertical grip really compliments this rail. My favorite feature is that both top and bottom rails have a steel leg that locks into the barrel nut. It is absolutely the strongest drop in rail available.
    Last edited by DoubleW; 07-09-23 at 14:45.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Will do. PB got his already. My two will be here today some time.
    That's because he is better than everyone else....
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Finally took delivery. Interesting rail. It's very KAC influenced. The B&T uses barrel nut lock system on the top AND the Bottom.

Front of the rail has the same tension flap for the handguard cap.

"What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Dimensions of the pic rails appear to match KAC RAS (visual comparison of the two side by side)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    How much does it weigh?
    "We must all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    How much does it weigh?
    10.1 oz.. I guess the same as KAC

KAC top B&T bottom. The B&T pic rail doesn't have rail slots as far forward on the bottom rail as KAC does. My VFG had to be mounted back farther. Not the end of the world, but I'd prefer all rail slots to be available on the forward locations of the hand guard.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    My only complaint with this rail is the lack of pic locations on the bottom. But the nut latch makes the bottom rail more solid when you run a VFG as opposed to the KAC which will move some.

Last edited by markm; 07-12-23 at 09:28.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789