Thread: Great Local Vendor

Feedback Score

Great Local Vendor

most of the gun shops where i live are worthless, the one closest to me is selling a glock 19 for 650 bucks and a 21sf for 750. m193 is 20 bucks a box!!!! they claim that things are so expensive because of the market. whatever... i thought id ask one of my neighbors whose a cop if he knows any good gun shops around here.

the shop he told me about is about three miles from me and interestingly enough, id never seen it despite driving past it almost every day, and shopping in the same plaza where its located several times in the past 10 years. well, i called them up to see what sort of ammo they had in stock, i figured i was wasting my time (nobody stocks anything but 55gr target crap around here) but ill be damned, they had m193, and 75gr TAP in stock... wow great! how much? the m193 was 9.00 a box and then TAP was 13.00 bucks a box. I bought 200 rds of each.

When i got there i was able to figure out why id never seen it before. this place is a hole in the wall! its in the back of the plaza, inside an office building that belongs to a doctors office and law firm, the shop is two small rooms on opposing sides of the hallway crammed with guns and ammo. There is no sign out front, no sign on the main door or window to the office. once your inside, theres a small sign on the door with the shops name.

My first thought was wow, this is crazy. his prices on everything are really reasonable and when i got there he had a whole shelf full of m193 and TAP. Obviously its one of the better kept secretes around my town. the guy said he only does it as a retirement hobby, and he doesent advertise, its a word of mouth thing. Great customer service, great prices, and he has just the ammo i was looking for and then some.

Also, the TAP i bought, this stuff wasnt the civilian tap, its the LE tap, nato pressure. brass cased came in the orange box.

Im stoked to say the least, im so glad to have found a usefull local vendor! do you guys have any dudes like this in your area?

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Nope, I do not. Ask your friend if he is interested in selling some of that TAP via the mail. I'd love to buy some from him at $15 a box.

Feedback Score
    talked to him today, said he doesent ship, its local pickup only.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Ah, a pity. At that price, I'd buy every box he had for a couple of dollars over what he is selling it for. And pay for the shipping, of course.

Feedback Score
    if id of had to money i would have cleaned him out of every box of 223/556 that he had on the shelf, and then gone home and rolled around in it.