Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass shooting for the 4th of July in Highland Park near Chicago, 5 dead 19 wounded.

Feedback Score

Mass shooting for the 4th of July in Highland Park near Chicago, 5 dead 19 wounded.

Another mass shooting in Illinois. They are describing the shooter as a white male, 18 to 20 years old small build with a tee shirt

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...uly-parade.amp
    Last edited by gsd2053; 07-04-22 at 13:11.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Reports have the POS incel opening fire on the parade from on top of a building along the parade route. Highland Park is an affluent suburban. HP has a strict AWB as well a ban on magazine that hold more than 10 rounds.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgs130 View Post
    Reports have the POS incel opening fire on the parade from on top of a building along the parade route. Highland Park is an affluent suburban. HP has a strict AWB as well a ban on magazine that hold more than 10 rounds.

It it were only 8 rnds, these tragedies would not happen.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I counted 17 shots from the video. They are saying a rifle was tecovered from the scene. PCC maybe?
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Demtard buzzards alighting in 3... 2.... 1...
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    A gun was found, not identified. POS for a human on the run. Hate to sound flippant about this, but I hope it was not an AR used, but they will call an AR-Glock either way.

- Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    As previously mentioned, Highland Park has some of the strictest firearms laws in IL, including mag bans and semi-auto rifles. It’s also a wealthy and heavy Dem population and this will not bode well for IL residents. I think it absolutely sucks, but it was a soft target like most, and provided a rich environment. It wouldn’t have been on the radar if they dumbass used a car or truck.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    As previously mentioned, Highland Park has some of the strictest firearms laws in IL, including mag bans and semi-auto rifles. It’s also a wealthy and heavy Dem population and this will not bode well for IL residents. I think it absolutely sucks, but it was a soft target like most, and provided a rich environment. It wouldn’t have been on the radar if they dumbass used a car or truck.
    Which would likely kill a lot more people. Dude in France killed 80+ and injured 200+ with a truck some years ago. Another spreader of the religion of piss was he. Stopped by a good guy with a gun. No ban on assault trucks were forthcoming.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    Took my son to a parade this morning and was worried about just this thing. It’s why I always carry in big events like this. Not that it would have saved me from a rooftop sniper, but better to have it in a possible scenario where I could use it than not have it at all.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Better video / audio...

https://mobile.twitter.com/SiIentRun...40782813954051

Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    I counted 17 shots from the video. They are saying a rifle was tecovered from the scene. PCC maybe?
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast