Thread: Recession 2022

Feedback Score

Recession 2022

Did Q2 numbers come out yet? We shrank in 22Q1, but I thought that was largely a fluke. Maybe Q2 will bounce, but I’m thinking more ‘no’ now and Q3 is looking baaaadd.

If this is a manufacturing driven economic increase I am already hearing of softening consumer demand forecast, while institutional/business is still set to run for the rest of the year. But I see oil coming down, and the metals report I get every months has every single metal coming off their highs. Maybe that is traders unwinding positions, but all of them together would show a sign of a significantly softening economy. I don’t have any direct vision on container pricing and availability- that is what I’d start watching now.

Throw that info in with the FED raising rates…. This doesn’t look good.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    From what I'm seeing, we are officially in a recession with two consequtive quarters of negative growth.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/simonmo...h=70a537993628

Lot of BS articles trying to say we're not really in a recession, or one really wouldn't be that bad (just like they did with inflation) but just going off of what I've seen at work, I'd say we're in one, and have been for several months.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    Thanks, great article. My guess is that they are going to massage the numbers to just past postive so that they can say that we aren’t in a recession, and then when the election is in the can, they’ll ‘revise’ the number down for an official recession.

The bad news is that I don’t see any inflection point that will save Q3…
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    No worries...I'm sure it'll be a transitory recession.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    We are still moving up, it's just a zag for 2 years when we should of zigged. Also we are way high and have plenty of room to fall until the WEF/NWO expected standard of living is met. Just wait till they monitor you food purchases, and you get a nastygram for being a food hoarder for buting more then your alotted amount. By a bike now before the price gets blasted, fill your freezer, alcohol or anything perceived forbidden. Anticipate parallel economy for underground supplies, and all the military supplies we sent to Ukraine...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The sheep are being led to behave in a way that ensures a recession. Self fulfilling prophecy.

You don't have to spin bad news anyway, when you rig the elections with fake ballots.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v