Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Only one thing left to complete this rifle....

Feedback Score
    How do you compare the Tripower to an EoTech or Aimpoint during daylight hours?

What about low light (dawn/dusk)?

Considering I don't have NV gear, when you mention the shortcomings in complete darkness, is this a case where can you ID your target but you can't see the chevron or are both invisible?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmart
    How do you compare the Tripower to an EoTech or Aimpoint during daylight hours?

What about low light (dawn/dusk)?

Considering I don't have NV gear, when you mention the shortcomings in complete darkness, is this a case where can you ID your target but you can't see the chevron or are both invisible?

The TriPower is just as bright in full sun as an Aimpoint IMHO. In low light, you can either rely on the Tritium or the battery.

C4

Feedback Score
    I just purchased a Tri-Power last week, have not taken it to the range to zero yet, but is sure looks pretty. They are not really expensive, Botach has them for $399.00 plus S&H
    http://store.botachtactical.com/trtr.html
    I can't wait to zero mine. Now if my 7 week old son would just cooperate.

Feedback Score
    Thats a smart lookin' rifle. What are you going to go with for rail panels? I used to be a Knights freak, but I am since found the Tango Down ones easier to work with.

Interesting reading so far on the Tri-Power. I often wonder why we dont see more of them on AR's, they seem like a good fit.

Semper Gumby.
    “For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12