Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Tulsi Gabbard Took the red pill

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    She does nothing for me, Not ugly, but also not that attractive. I find the idea that she's some kind of succubus from the left just silly.

I've heard her answer why she changed position on the 2nd amendment. Pretty sincere and straightforward. It's not going to be enough for you guys, and to me it's kind of immaterial because she's not running for president. At best might get a cabinet position.

Those of you guys with the extreme positions that she's some kind of Manchurian candidate who is going to flip a switch and turn into Nancy Pelosi, I think that's a bit ignorant of her positions. Many of which she will tell you her original positions were naive at best and she now knows were wrong.

She has completely burned any bridges with the Democratic party, and has said many things on record that would prevent her from ever going back to that front.

Several things can be true at the same time:

- she was wrong in many areas and voted for things that she shouldn't have
    - she acknowledges the above
    - she's going to have to prove herself before a lot of folks will trust her
    - in many critical positions she is on the right side of things compared to a lot of big name Republican leaders (Romney, Doyle, Ryan, Mitch, etc)
    - she has been playing strong in support of Trump
    - only time will tell whether she is being opportunistic or if she truly had an epiphany

Look how Pence turned out. Paul Ryan? Anyone associated with Bush younger or elder.

All of this is a bit immaterial anyway, she's not in the running for anything. If Trump happens to pick her for VP, that's not a lockout for me. I don't think she could be worse than Pence or Ryan, and it might help pick up some votes. DeSantis and Cruz are out of the running, who else you going to pick?

Those wanting an analysis of her voting record, knock yourself out. She's just not that relevant or interesting to me.

I do enjoy listening to some of her positions and discussion as she generally comes up with a thoughtful and interesting response. This going back to before she switched. I saw her on gutfeld early on and I was surprised.
    Last edited by pinzgauer; 04-08-24 at 15:14.

Feedback Score
    Is bill maher a member here?

Last word on Tulsi. We need her in the democrat party, her commonsense 2nd Amendment beliefs as well as her anti war stance is what the democrat party needs. While i would like to welcome her into the rep party she is too valuable as a democrat.
    Last edited by hotbiggun42; 04-08-24 at 15:52.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    The scary thing is Bill Maher, as crazy as he is, is saying the same exact thing as you guys about 20 to 30% of the time lately.

He still hates Trump and is not a fan of the Republicans. But also recognizes the insanity of what much of the left is advocating.

Regarding Tulsi, over the years I've probably heard 2 to 4 hours of discussion between her and others. She's not RDS or Ted Cruz. But I also don't view her as the enemy.

Candice Owen started as a stereotypical Democrat and has evolved into one of the more effective voices of reason for conservative principle.

You guys can hate on her all you want but to me the vitriol just shows you're kind of ignorant of where her evolution has taken her.

Healthy skepticism is fine, I'm sort of right there with you. But the name calling vitriol and Manchurian candidate stuff to me is just juvenile.

I'd tell you to not vote for her but she's not running for anything currently. If she ends up as Trump's VP and you choose to sit it out, you'll deserve what we end up with. You are guaranteeing something far worse.

This does not mean I think she'd even be a good VP. But I know there's a bunch worse that could be picked.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627