Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Tulsi Gabbard Took the red pill

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Every single politician does this for the votes. Most people are too stupid to see this. They see their favorite candidate shooting and that seals the deal for them. 1 item voters is what ruins it for this country.

The WHOLE CONSTITUTION is at play here. I have yet to see Americans stand up and say “Why do we need licenses and background checks for the 2A but not the 1A!?!?” No one bring up the Patriot Act and says “Holy ****, this is the single worst bill that has ever been passed and it completely usurps the Constitution as a whole!!!”

No, people are worried if Tulsi is “red pilled” because she shot a gun. Big ****ing deal! How about repeal the Patriot Act, FISA, Social Security, Qualified Immunity etc……

Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    I think the videos of her shooting ARs were staged and conveniently timed.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    I think the videos of her shooting ARs were staged and conveniently timed.
    It's ALL theater. Even David Hogg has taken up shooting sports to prove that he does not want ALL the guns. If we are dumb enough to allow Gabbard into any (R) administration, then WE deserve everything that comes down the pipe after.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    In the 116th congress (2019-20) Gabbard is co-sponsor of the AWB. Then in 2021 when she finds herself politically homeless she goes to the 2021 Celebrity Tactical Challenge at Fort Bragg, shooting... gasp... AWs. 'Red pill' conversion!

https://www.dvidshub.net/image/70012...ical-challenge

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjinks View Post
    BULLSHIT!

I just watched a podcast with her and 2 gun bros….she was full of shit with her answers. Zero eye contact while talking. Bullshit excuses about growing up, restrictive environment even in the army. Get bent! Snake pure and simple.

Just like Trump….take the guns first, due process later. People need to start waking up. Psyops is a real thing and these people aren’t what we stand for.

Or maybe they are and I’m just retarded because I believe the Constitution is the end all be all!

YOU PEOPLE JUST CANT HELP YOURSELVES. Just stop
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    You people? **** you dude! Tell me Trump didn’t say it….I’ll wait. This is coming from a 2 time Trump voter.

The president of the United States said let’s **** every American and take their constitutional rights…….then they can go to court to PROVE THEY DIDN’T DO ANYTHING WRONG.

Gabbard is the EXACT SAME PERSON! Except, I won’t be voting for her.

Believe what you want. Be a one issue voter. It’s all good, you’re a free American. But when they come and stomp your 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th etc Amendments, you can sit back and cling to your fave candidate!

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!!! Wake me up when a real American Constitutionalist shows up to the party.

Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    YOU PEOPLE JUST CANT HELP YOURSELVES. Just stop
    Last edited by davidjinks; 03-24-24 at 19:15.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    In the 116th congress (2019-20) Gabbard is co-sponsor of the AWB. Then in 2021 when she finds herself politically homeless she goes to the 2021 Celebrity Tactical Challenge at Fort Bragg, shooting... gasp... AWs. 'Red pill' conversion!

https://www.dvidshub.net/image/70012...ical-challenge
    Heh... that came across my youtube feed the other day.
    Took one look, said "oh bulls#!+" and scrolled onward.

While I do think people can have changes of political opinion over time, I know a 'vote for me' tour when I see one.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    If Trump picks her for VP, then I just might not vote . I don't trust her one little bit.

I am convinced that if lawfare doesn't work to stop Trump and he actually gets elected, then the chance of him serving becomes greatly reduced. I don't want her to be President.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjinks View Post
    You people? **** you dude! Tell me Trump didn’t say it….I’ll wait. This is coming from a 2 time Trump voter.

The president of the United States said let’s **** every American and take their constitutional rights…….then they can go to court to PROVE THEY DIDN’T DO ANYTHING WRONG.

Gabbard is the EXACT SAME PERSON! Except, I won’t be voting for her.

Believe what you want. Be a one issue voter. It’s all good, you’re a free American. But when they come and stomp your 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th etc Amendments, you can sit back and cling to your fave candidate!

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!!! Wake me up when a real American Constitutionalist shows up to the party.
    Yes he said it but put it into context. Just after a mass shooting and the police had been called to the shooters home dozens of times becuase he threatend to shoot up the school. The police said there was nothing they could do becuase of due process. Trump rightfully replied screw due process,take his guns first. He was 100% correct. Screw due process if the man is threating to shoot up a school enforce the damn law and arrest his ass.

Problem is you people took it out of context and used a small part of what he said and used it for political purposes. So sick of nevertrumpeters and your Alynsky tactics.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Screw due process! **** the Constitution!

I’m not taking anything out of context. He said what he said. Defend him or don’t. I don’t care.

He’s a democrat, pretending to be a republican. If anything, he’s more an independent than anything.

But you keep going with yourself. Every American is innocent until proven guilty. If the laws are ****ed up then change them. You wanna support someone who doesn’t give a shit about our freedom, that’s on you.

I love receiving titles from internet no names. In case you missed it, I voted for the guy twice. There won’t be a third time. But I’ll be your never trumper!

Have a great day friend! I hope you can find peace in your life.

Yes he said it but put it into context. Just after a mass shooting and the police had been called to the shooters home dozens of times becuase he threatend to shoot up the school. The police said there was nothing they could do becuase of due process. Trump rightfully replied screw due process,take his guns first. He was 100% correct. Screw due process if the man is threating to shoot up a school enforce the damn law and arrest his ass.

Problem is you people took it out of context and used a small part of what he said and used it for political purposes. So sick of nevertrumpeters and your Alynsky tactics.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

That was a very extreme case admittedly. I'm not a fan of most of the red flag laws.

Nor do I want to try to defend Trump's 2A record.

But it occurs to me that there was probably some aspect of exigent circumstances that would apply to situations like that shooter.

But that's a different topic.

The thing that is clear to me is that:

1) Trump is the Republican nominee and will be running against Biden unless the law fair against him is successful.

2) however bad Trump's 2A record is (or is not) The Biden / Obama White House is worse so even if one doesn't like Trump or his running mate you still got to vote against Biden.

Let's hope Trump picks someone solid. At the same time it needs to be someone that will increase his chances of election, or at least not decrease it.

I kind of view Trump as like Reagan. They both changed position on 2A and firearms. Neither changed as much as we would like. Both were far better on 2A than the people they ran it.

As for Tulsi, both she and her father started out has conservatives, at least the Hawaiian flavor. Her army experience for whatever reasons swung her more liberal. But she is articulating some changed positions and viewpoints. She has not articulated her change positions like Candice Owens have. That's probably what it would take for me to trust her.

I'm not sure I'm ready to trust her, many of the concerns articulated here are valid. At the same time she's probably a hundred times more trustworthy than just about any of her Democrat peers. And about a third of the Republicans. (Looking at you Romney and Mitch)

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast