Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Tulsi Gabbard Took the red pill

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanm View Post
    Some of ya'll need to let some sh$^ go and move forward. Might not be the best track record but she is moving the ball on the field pro-2a now. Seriously doubt she is some "Manchurian Candidate". She is solidly an advocate at this point and continuing to crap on someone who is trying to help is utter stupidity. Take the win rather turning the W into an L with FUDD logic.
    There are litterally 1000s of shitty politicians and litterally millions of solid citizens who can do much better. We need to stop giving the shitty people a pass. Tulsi made her positions public and now she chooses to change. Good for her now she get a real job like the people she wishes to rule over.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Some of ya'll need to let some sh$^ go and move forward. Might not be the best track record but she is moving the ball on the field pro-2a now. Seriously doubt she is some "Manchurian Candidate". She is solidly an advocate at this point and continuing to crap on someone who is trying to help is utter stupidity. Take the win rather turning the W into an L with FUDD logic.
    Ok Mitt.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    If someone is in the foxhole with you aiming in the same direction, why kick them out? It's not about a pass, it's about recognizing when there is advocacy on your behalf and not shi%%ing on it when you don't have too.

All her social media is Pro-2A at this point and like it or not--she has thousands of followers. By all means, make a youtube channel, beef up your instagram/facebook and go fight the fight as publicly as she is doing and take all the hate/heat that goes with it that she is taking.

Look at it this way, do you think that anything she is doing now is turning someone who is Pro-2A in the community against the 2A community? Or is it more likely she is turning anti-2A people to our side??? Seriously think about that for a minute before the retort.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBT...TweJ1PZsJgdWTA --643K subscribers

https://twitter.com/tulsipress?lang=en --273K followers

Those aren't all red followers--that's a lot of blue/purple that we need to see the light. We should be helping her fight that fight instead of making it harder. In my lifetime, I have probably flipped four people from blue to red on 2A issues. And that's being a very strong 2A person in my group of friends/family. I'm not talking lean right on issues type of flips, I only count deep blue freedom haters seeing the light flips. Four. In fifty years. If she can do 40, 400, or 40,000 those are numbers we collectively need.
    Last edited by ryanm; 04-03-24 at 14:17.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Sometimes the QRF is a bunch of French dudes from NKAIA--don't shoot the QRF!

Feedback Score
    I welcome the change in rhetoric, but that is MUCH different than believing it’s genuine.

When Gabbard had the opportunity to make a difference as a voting member of the House, she reportedly voted against Trump 80% of the time.

Much of what Gabbard talks about since leaving congress is in context of hating on the democrat party which is understandable since she was labeled a Russian spy by Hillary and ostracized by Washington democrats. A revenge-filled ex House democrat lashing out at same doesn’t suddenly make her a conservative.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 04-03-24 at 16:37.

Feedback Score
    Nothing wrong with Tulsi making podcasts supporting the 2nd A, personally i think she is a opportunist. I believe the conversation here is about Tulsi being VP on the republican ticket.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I can't wait for the like button much longer.......

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    If someone is in the foxhole with you aiming in the same direction, why kick them out?
    If you are pretty sure that front sight is going to swing toward your head as soon as the other guys are dead…well, inviting someone that would do that into your foxhole may not be the best thing.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Tulsi on Mitt, which is telling.

Go to around the 2:25 Mark and she will talk about Mitt, she's describing herself.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Tulsi on Mitt, which is telling.

Go to around the 2:25 Mark and she will talk about Mitt, she's describing herself.
    I'm not a Tulsi fan, but I wouldn't go so far as saying she is describing herself. There are big differences. It's pretty simple to tell when someone is part of the "circle" or not. She isn't filthy rich, which is a perk of being in that "circle", so she isn't part of that circle jerk of politicians making up the "swamp". Was she a willing puppet of them at one time, hoping to benefit? Probably....but as soon as they hung her out to dry, that was surely a wake up call to her that she is not, and will never be in that "circle".

Could she turn and re-establish herself on their side? Sure. Anyone....and I mean anyone could do that at any time. There is a lot of money, power and coercion that is being dealt with here. More than most of the population think or can imagine.

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast