Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tulsi Gabbard Took the red pill

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    shes still an anti constitution commie, she didnt fit in the dem, independent or libertarian party and is the next Sinema.

stop simping for Sinema, like razorfist said

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    That's very telling. In your words, you liked her when she was a democrat. Even though she was FULLY supporting Hillary Clinton's, and all of the other Democrats gun control measures. OK. Just wanted to drop that right there. Can't have it both ways. If you liked her, you supported what she stood for. OK. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and a vote.

Being brutally honest, I only supported Trump because Ted Cruz got knocked out of the running. Ted was my guy from day one. He still is if he decides to run again. I'm grateful for what Trump did, but always slept with one eye open, because you never knew when it was coming.

Tulsi is a completely different thing though. She is a Trojan horse. She's playing all cute and cuddly catering to your testosterone. Mark my words... The same month this woman is elected on a national ticket, all you're going to hear about his compromise. It's time for a compromise. All under the guise of supporting the Second Amendment. You don't need an AR-15 or a semi automatic handgun. Let's compromise. Yu can keep your revolvers and pump/lever long guns... For now.

Love you man, but you're starting to sound a lot more like a "blue dog democrat" as opposed to a libertarian. Tulsi is no more of a libertarian or independent than someone like Joe Lieberman was.

Fortunately, many on here won't be fooled. Knock yourself out.
    (1) Yes, the only Dem I thought was worth a damn when she was a Dem. As a person oriented just shy of a "Big L" Libertarian, I find myself agreeing with some positions of Dems (though less and less now...) and GOP and disagreeing on others. I'm not a conservative. (2) Her stances on 2A apparently shifted, and perhaps continue evolve. Again, we will see. (3) as to HC, she was the lone Dem (correct me if wrong there, but that's my recollection) who would not back HC for POTUS, and that pretty much ended her existence in the party. HC called her a Russian plant on national TV, and made sure Tulsi was shadow banned by the party, $, etc. That's not what a person does if their true focus is to get along, play nice with the power brokers, and set yourself up for upward mobility. She was also essentially alone in not supporting gay marriage (which I did...) and changed her positions on that. Etc, etc. She has shown herself to take a hard stand on issues she believes in at big costs to her career. Whether we agree with them is another issue. I do not, and never have, seen her a political grifter, ala Trump etc. (4) I think if she teamed up with say Desantis for a VP slot, he'd keep her in check on any calls for "sensible gun law" BS, but who knows. (5) Your guy was Cruz, my guy was Paul, the only GOP I sent some $ to his campaign. I only support Trump because he was not HC or Brandon but I never suffered TDS.

Added, not directed at you per se, but astounding how many people were, and still are, willing to believe Trump found religion and had made a turn from being just another rich playboy a hole like the rest, yet, can't even fathom Tulsi appears to have taken the red pill and possibly had a legit shift and awakening.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 02-10-23 at 15:09.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidneyious View Post
    shes still an anti constitution commie, she didnt fit in the dem, independent or libertarian party and is the next Sinema.

stop simping for Sinema, like razorfist said
    On which issues currently?
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    (2) Her stances on 2A apparently shifted, and perhaps continue evolve.

-snipped for brevity-

Added, not directed at you per se, but astounding how many people were, and still are, willing to believe Trump found religion and had made a turn from being just another rich playboy a hole like the rest, yet, can't even fathom Tulsi appears to have taken the red pill and possibly had a legit shift and awakening.
    Well, please point out were you believe she has shifted ANY of her stance on the Second Amendment. Even when she was a Democrat, she stated she "supported the Second Amendment" and our right to owning a handguns and "sporting" stuff. She's never openly supported main stream semi-automatic firearms. There's a big difference between saying that you have a right to a handgun, or being able to own an AR-15 or a full sized Glock with a 17 round magazine. She's two faced. She says she she supports the Second Amendment, while supporting an "assault weapon" and high-capacity "clip" ban. Again, please point us out exactly where she has changed her opinion on this. Just saying "I support the 2nd" doesn't mean crap from her.

As for Trump, I agree wholeheartedly. I always slept with one eye open when he was in there. You never knew when he was going to wake up one morning and scream, "oh my God do it for the children. Get those guns".

Rand is a good guy too, wouldn't mind seeing him in there either. Rand, Ted. or Ron (your Governor). Either three would work.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    Tulsi is like a lot of politicians, and gun owners too. They're convinced they support the 2A as long as their 'common sense' is sprinkled on top.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    She's just another political narcissist. She could go do something meaningful, but no, she needs to build her brand, so she sells us on what you want to hear.

Feedback Score
    Dave from Guns and Tactics on Tulsi Gabbard and her "new gun stance", this was about 3 months ago

www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5ypMnIWmyw&t=380s
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    Well, please point out were you believe she has shifted ANY of her stance on the Second Amendment. Even when she was a Democrat, she stated she "supported the Second Amendment" and our right to owning a handguns and "sporting" stuff. She's never openly supported main stream semi-automatic firearms. There's a big difference between saying that you have a right to a handgun, or being able to own an AR-15 or a full sized Glock with a 17 round magazine. She's two faced. She says she she supports the Second Amendment, while supporting an "assault weapon" and high-capacity "clip" ban. Again, please point us out exactly where she has changed her opinion on this. Just saying "I support the 2nd" doesn't mean crap from her.

As for Trump, I agree wholeheartedly. I always slept with one eye open when he was in there. You never knew when he was going to wake up one morning and scream, "oh my God do it for the children. Get those guns".

Rand is a good guy too, wouldn't mind seeing him in there either. Rand, Ted. or Ron (your Governor). Either three would work.
    I literally posted the quote and link to source in this thread post #2. Rand is too nice and too busy actually focus on the facts to survive the debates, but Ron will shred people, takes no prisoners, and knows his facts, and the Dems know he's the guy they have to worry about unless Trump F that all up somehow, and Paul would be perfect VP. However, Paul does not add a bigger net as to demographics where as Tulsi does. From a pull the most votes get back the WH, Desantis/Tulsi would be very tough to beat. Her full discussion on how her views are now not what they were and exactly how/why/when they changed:

Last edited by WillBrink; 02-10-23 at 15:59.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Tulsi is like a lot of politicians, and gun owners too. They're convinced they support the 2A as long as their 'common sense' is sprinkled on top.
    2018, vs current, see #2, hence "red pill" reference. Again, some totally willing to believe the orange guy changed his views on various matters, including "common sense" gun laws, but she can't and is just a grifter. May be true, may not be, we will see what we see, but quite the double standard many apply to those they like vs those they don't. She's never been the typical Dem, hence why the only Dem I tracked and didn't think was totally useless. Again:

Last edited by WillBrink; 02-10-23 at 16:03.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    Funny how liberals think the alternative to democrat is Libertarian. Libertarian is the far right who belive in very limited government and no social safety nets, they belive charity is the answer to providing for the poor. I agree with most of their stances but the differences between todays liberal and the libertarian party is night and day.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast