Thread: HK45 15 round mags

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

HK45 15 round mags

In my manual for my HK45c, same manual for the HK45; it says that there will be a 15 round magazine for this series of pistols. Anyone know if this will ever happen or are they available?

Feedback Score
    I believe that parts of the same manual are used for the P30 series as well, hence the 15 round nomenclature. I picked this up from HK Pro Forums.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I was thinking the manual said something along the lines of a 15 round mag being in development for the 45.

I was also under the assumption that the P30 was nothing like the HK45, hince the reason for different trigger variants for the HK45 & P30.

My manual makes no mention of the P30?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    According to HK the mention of 15 round mags in the manual for the HK45 was an error. There are no plans for any mags greater then the standard 10 round magazine. There was a thread on the HK Customer Service forum mentioning this but it has been removed.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark71 View Post
    According to HK the mention of 15 round mags in the manual for the HK45 was an error. There are no plans for any mags greater then the standard 10 round magazine. There was a thread on the HK Customer Service forum mentioning this but it has been removed.
    You've managed to be helpful here and elsewhere today, Mark, and I thank you for that...

Feedback Score
    I thought that I was somewhat correct. I hope anyhows